2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I just wanna get through Tom Brady
Shocked Tom Brady GIF by Norwalk Brew House

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Brady could retire before todays game and still be a football god. I don't believe he'll retire today or after.

I really think Rodgers is out in GB though, they're gonna have to make some cuts and you have to believe at this rate that even though you think you have an advantage playing in the snow Rodgers doesn't have a shit tier game like that in good weather.

Actually when you think about it Szeth Szeth we haven't beaten Tom Brady in the playoffs either so this is probably a bigger rematch seeing as how he's stopped 2 Superbowl wins.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
you have to believe at this rate that even though you think you have an advantage playing in the snow Rodgers doesn't have a shit tier game like that in good weather.
Are you sure? All I heard about all week was THE DREADED LAMBEAU AND THE PACKERS INNATE +15 RACIAL COLD RESISTANCE!

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Are you sure? All I heard about all week was THE DREADED LAMBEAU AND THE PACKERS INNATE +15 RACIAL COLD RESISTANCE!
I mean your team played like dogshit on offense too and if they hadn't blocked a FG and a punt are going home.

Defense plays well in the cold, go figure.

• 1Like

Masakari

Which way, western man?
<Gold Donor>

They may have had cold resistance, but they neglected their other stats and their raid leader wasn't prepared (and neither was yours).

• 1Worf

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
I mean your team played like dogshit on offense too and if they hadn't blocked a FG and a punt are going home.

Defense plays well in the cold, go figure.
Nobody said SF played well on offense.

I just get so fucking sick of the narrative that somehow you're a superhuman when you're a Packer and cold doesn't affect you just as much as anyone else.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Let's go Rams. I called you as the Superbowl team for the NFC preseason. Don't let me down.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
Man, refs are just totally fucking LA. Game would easily be 7-0 if not for these zebra fuckers.

• 2Worf

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Early but feels like the Rams have this as long as Stafford doesn't throw the game away.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
Wow! Rams are just getting absolutely butt fucked by these refs. This is fucking ridiculous.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maybe ease up on bullshit taunting penalties in the playoffs. Refs are garbage.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!