2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So jefferson's wife ended up going into labor at the stadium, had to get an ambulance to go deliver there new baby boy.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
with all honesty I have zero idea who Kendrick Lamar is and barely Mary J Blige (sp?) but Dre, Snoop and Em fucking killed it during that. A relatively fucking awesome half time show, totally agree.
How do you not know who Mary J Bligh is if you know all those guys. She was huge in the hip hop scene for a long time around the same time. Kendrick is probably the best current rapper right now. Highly recommend his stuff.

• 2Like

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
All kinds of shit had to go right for the Bengals to make it to Superbowl this season. This was likely their big chance and they blew it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
How do you not know who Mary J Bligh is if you know all those guys. She was huge in the hip hop scene for a long time around the same time. Kendrick is probably the best current rapper right now. Highly recommend his stuff.

I hadn't listened to any of Kendrick's stuff until last year. Def wish I had sooner, dudes good.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The rams D line just does t h at to teams.

The Titans sacked him 9 times. There's definitely an issue with Cinci's o-line. The fact that they were able to establish the run and the Rams pass rush didn't really start getting home until the 2nd half was probably the reason the game was as close as it was.

• 1Truth!

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
The Titans sacked him 9 times. There's definitely an issue with Cinci's o-line. The fact that they were able to establish the run and the Rams pass rush didn't really start getting home until the 2nd half was probably the reason the game was as close as it was.
I sure there is a left tackle that the Texans have for sale.

• 1Worf

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
RDT_20220214_1014286941696880966535940.jpg
RDT_20220214_1012455742244846950190498.jpg
C6B663AF-6D69-459D-9B66-4E5398887CA2.jpeg
1644808301036.png

• 1Like
  • 1Repost

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Pretty sure I stated before the game it would be decided by the Rams DL dominating the Bengals OL, and that is really what the big difference was.
Bengals O Line lost the game (also, Burrows held the ball just a little too long). Quarterback cant get sacked that many times and win.

• 1Mother of God

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
All kinds of shit had to go right for the Bengals to make it to Superbowl this season. This was likely their big chance and they blew it.

We'll be back. STFU with the "all kinds of shit had to go right" talk. You don't beat the #1 and #2 seeds in their house back to back on pure luck.

You're just salty the Bengals sent your team packing.

• 2Worf
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 4 users

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I'll admit I'm salty af and, considering you're one of the few people who post in these threads who isn't constantly an obnoxious asshole, I felt a small twinge of sadness/guilt over shit talking today.

We'll see how the Bengals look next year playing a first place schedule. I imagine a healthy Ravens, the Steelers with Jimmy G (?) and maybe the Browns (lol) will all be more difficult to deal with next year. Clearly, the o line needs work and that isn't an easy fix. I don't think Taylor is a good coach and they made it to the Superbowl in spite of him. All that being said, they got some really good skill position players that can just win 1 on 1 no matter who is calling plays, so they are definitely contenders moving forward, but it's gonna be hard to repeat this season with that o line.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I'm amazed how KC fixed their o line in one off season, it took hitting home runs on a second and sixth round pick. Need to hit up some d-line guys this off-season.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
We'll be back. STFU with the "all kinds of shit had to go right" talk. You don't beat the #1 and #2 seeds in their house back to back on pure luck.

You're just salty the Bengals sent your team packing.

Said every Super Bowl losing team ever

• 2Worf