2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Pro Bowl shit is stupid, Kyler Murray made the pro bowl over him this year. Of course if your team is bad you're not winning mvps or going to the pro bowl. Feels like a salty way to try to bring down a player from a high of winning a fucking Superbowl. Sherman is a salty has been.

I'd assume he has a few more good seasons with the Rams so this Hall of Fame talk is just manufactured bullshit anyways. If Stafford had been with the Rams since McVay got here he probably would have an MVP and a couple Superbowl rings by now.

End of the day Mathew Stafford has as many rings as Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, and oh yeah, Richard Sherman. (but not quite as many as Niners legend Jimmy G)

• 3Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
He has a banging wife, he doesn't need the HOF:

kelly-stafford-today-main-190905-001.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Assuming he plays a bit longer, his overall aggregate stats are going to put him in range, and unlike a guy like Ryan, he'll have the Super Bowl ring, and literally won it all the ONLY season he wasn't having to play for the Lions.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
McVay and Donald confirmed they will be back next year so O'Connell is also now the Vikings new head coach

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Pretty sure drunk shit said at a parade doesn't really mean anything. That said I'd be surprised if either of them calls it quits just yet.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Pretty sure drunk shit said at a parade doesn't really mean anything. That said I'd be surprised if either of them calls it quits just yet.

i dunno drunk ass bruce arians said the whole team was coming back and he was right

• 1Worf

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
After they won I didn't think otherwise. If they had lost, maybe? After this next year I can see it happening more so than not regardless if they won again.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I think the Rams have another year to compete before the cap and mortgaged future catches up to them.

Merrith

Saw a random report that Kyler Murray refused to go back into the game at some point in the 4th quarter against the Rams in the playoffs.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The Rams will be fine as long as they have AD/Stafford and McVay. Now saying they have another year because who knows how long AD's prime will last is another thing altogether.

Next year will be a struggle with a terrible 1st place schedule and our receiving core being the walking wounded. Any Superbowl run requires health, luck, and skill. You can't really depend on the first two things.

• 1Like

Merrith

The Rams will be fine as long as they have AD/Stafford and McVay. Now saying they have another year because who knows how long AD's prime will last is another thing altogether.

Next year will be a struggle with a terrible 1st place schedule and our receiving core being the walking wounded. Any Superbowl run requires health, luck, and skill. You can't really depend on the first two things.

Will the 1st place schedule really be that terrible if Rodgers leaves Green Bay? Brady gone from Tampa, Jordan Love...and Dallas?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Will the 1st place schedule really be that terrible if Rodgers leaves Green Bay? Brady gone from Tampa, Jordan Love...and Dallas?
Well the extra 17th game won't be fun either. Gotta play the Bills/maybe the Broncos with Rodgers, the AFC west etc. Who knows who ends up in Tampa but they could still be good.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Any Superbowl run requires health, luck, and skill. You can't really depend on the first two things.
I feel like so many people don't understand just how important this point really is.

• 3Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Merrith

I feel like so many people don't understand just how important this point really is.

The Divisional Round on should have made it pretty obvious. I honestly could have seen any team from the final 8 other than maybe Tennessee winning it all with just a couple different breaks/bounces/calls.