2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The point is I think the Rams showed us all the correct way to sell off your future for short term success.

It worked out, very easily could have fallen short. But their big stars came to play and Stafford was the guy McVay was looking for because he didn't think Goff could get it done.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Lol sorry, for some reason it posted that 47 times. Sites acting weird in my phone at the moment, wouldn’t let me post the actual video either, only the link.

Last edited:

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
LA does not love the Rams. Detroit loves Stafford

1644947774297.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'm confused. Are you saying Matt Stafford is good?
Dude threw 2 ints that should've been back breaking(teams that win the TO battle by +2 have only lost 2 Super Bowls prior to Sunday). Fortunately for him and LA, the Bungles are still the Bungles when it comes to the big one and can't get it done when it matters most. They punted on 4 straight drives in the 2nd half..SAD.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
He was also missing his 2nd, 3rd, and 4th options. 3rd string rarely used tight end, running backs doing absolutely nothing, sounds like sour grapes.

Mathew Stafford won a super bowl ring and now the Lions pick 32nd hehhehe

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I
He was also missing his 2nd, 3rd, and 4th options. 3rd string rarely used tight end, running backs doing absolutely nothing, sounds like sour grapes.

Mathew Stafford won a super bowl ring and now the Lions pick 32nd hehhehe
I mean…1st or 32nd, it’ll all equate to the same for us. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Those TV number metrics are weird tho. They go by number of TVs in the market. LA probable has as many TVs or more than Cincinnati and Detroit combined.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Those TV number metrics are weird tho. They go by number of TVs in the market. LA probable has as many TVs or more than Cincinnati and Detroit combined.
You underestimate the amount of stolen TVs we have that we’re also tuned in to watch Stafford.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So I actually think I agree with Sherman here. I don't know if I agree with his first statement that the bar is low, but he isn't wrong with his criticism of Stafford and being a HOF QB.

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So I actually think I agree with Sherman here. I don't know if I agree with his first statement that the bar is low, but he isn't wrong with his criticism of Stafford and being a HOF QB.

If Matt played for any other team through his career then he could have been, I truly believe that.

as much as I love the guy, Detroit fucked him on the HoF career he could have had.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Possibly, but I don't think that changes the overall point about him being HOF worthy.

I mean his career is far from finished, so there is no doubt he can still change some of those things listed.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

Terry Bradshaw, Kurt Warner, etc. Plenty of fairly average QBs in the HoF. I'd have said "no" prior to this year, but a SB ring changes a lot.

• 1Like