2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Bengals are in a good position to improve, if they have sound management and coaching. And lets face it, the AFC north is mostly hot garbage right now so they can focus more on what they need in the playoffs. They have Andy Reid figured out and are not vulnerable to a power team like the Titans, either. They have a bright future, if they stay the course.

Rams went all in and are in the far more interesting situation, as it pertains to next season. I think most of the Goof money finally comes off the books, but aside from that they have very little wiggle room, so it comes down to whether a few key people (Donald, Stafford, and perhaps OBJ and Von Miller) want to have another shot at a ring (or pad career stats). The first one of those guys who blinks and calls it a career means pretty much instant rebuilding mode for the Rams. I think that given their division, its a coinflip on if the Rams keep the pieces in place next season.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The Rams traded away their future for this Super Bowl, but it paid off with a win so it will be called a brilliant move rather than a stupid one.

And to be fair this win probably feels so good that it's worth the impending decade of mediocrity they have coming.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Bengals SOS next season (based on this season's record) is .536. They also won seven one score games.

That said, a huge amount of cap space to fix the offensive line and a mostly younger team means plenty of opportunity for improvement. If they can get their offensive line to at least be average, that would be huge.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
How do you not know who Mary J Bligh is if you know all those guys. She was huge in the hip hop scene for a long time around the same time. Kendrick is probably the best current rapper right now. Highly recommend his stuff.
Mary J was never really "hiphop", per se. She's more in the vein of a Toni Braxton, maybe a Brandi at most. The only reason she even became a "thing" and associated with "hip-hop" is because Family Affair was such a monster song. She has almost nothing outside that one song. She's basically a one-hit wonder, honestly.
I hadn't listened to any of Kendrick's stuff until last year. Def wish I had sooner, dudes good.
good kid, m.A.A.d city is EASILY the best rap album in the past decade and maybe even the best since Dre's 2001. So many total bangers are on that album. m.A.A.d city is so damn good - 6 minute rap songs are so damn rare.
We'll be back. STFU with the "all kinds of shit had to go right" talk. You don't beat the #1 and #2 seeds in their house back to back on pure luck.

You're just salty the Bengals sent your team packing.
“We started something that people couldn’t stop. I’ll never forget when we arrived there at the Super Bowl. I was like, We better get used to this. We’ll be here the next three, four, five years.” - Mark Duper

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
tell that to the Cowboys fans still bringing up the early 90s.

e6i9gsh2xcauzg8uytxn.jpg

Still Ridin' high!

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I admit I never bought into the myth of Joe Burrow, and thus while I think the Bengals could be in for a long string of playoff potential, I'm just not sold that they are reliably going to top the Chiefs, Bills, Titans, Patriots, Chargers, etc.

The Rams got lucky their playoff push worked when it did, but with Kyler in Arizona, Wilson in Seattle, and Jimmy G in SF, the rest of the NFC West could be in for a rough spot as well.

• 1Worf

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I admit I never bought into the myth of Joe Burrow, and thus while I think the Bengals could be in for a long string of playoff potential, I'm just not sold that they are reliably going to top the Chiefs, Bills, Titans, Patriots, Chargers, etc.

The Rams got lucky their playoff push worked when it did, but with Kyler in Arizona, Wilson in Seattle, and Jimmy G in SF, the rest of the NFC West could be in for a rough spot as well.

Do you watch football? So much wrong with this. Jimmy G in SF? He'll be gone next year. Wilson's Seahawks are awful. Kyler looks to be off his meds. The Rams literally beat two of those teams to make it to the Super Bowl in first place.

Never mind the Burrow comment. Doing pretty good at reliably topping the AFC competition so far!

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Burrow has some damage in his non surgically repaired leg. He tweaked it towards the end of the season and that look of pain on his face when he got sacked late in the SB looked like there is a problem. If I was Joe Burrow I would retire before the start of next season if the Bengals don't invest 100 million dollars in contracts for an entirely new OLine. He has taken a criminal amount of physical damage over his first two seasons. Forget his career, this dude is risking his physical well-being for the rest of his life with this shit OLine.

• 1Like

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Burrow has some damage in his non surgically repaired leg. He tweaked it towards the end of the season and that look of pain on his face when he got sacked late in the SB looked like there is a problem. If I was Joe Burrow I would retire before the start of next season if the Bengals don't invest 100 million dollars in contracts for an entirely new OLine. He has taken a criminal amount of physical damage over his first two seasons. Forget his career, this dude is risking his physical well-being for the rest of his life with this shit OLine.
He's the next Andrew Luck if the Bengals don't pay up, which historically they have not. Luckily Joey B is the real deal and most of the free agent linemen are probably looking to play with someone like him.

At least get an indoor facility you cheap ass fuck of an owner

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users