2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Is Brock getting the tommy john surgery? Not sure Ive read either way yet. If he does, his availability might be an issue

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
From what I've heard it's not full Tommy John. They're going to put in a brace of some kind on it and there's 2 options which the surgeon will make the call on when he gets in there. The good option would have him out for about 6 months. The bad option would be 9 months in which case he would miss training camp and preseason and maybe the early part of the regular season.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Latest I heard is that even though they have done imaging, and are pretty sure they know what they are going to do to fix it, once the surgeon gets in there it could be worse than expected. However, since the damage was done on a hit, and isn't the usual wear and tear that happens to a pitcher, they don't necessarily expect that. So fingers crossed no Tommy John for him.

Would love for both him and Lance to be healthy at training camp to have a real competition, rather than Lance getting all the starters reps and Purdy coming in late.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Haha. That last hail mary, cant even be called a hail mary. He put his whole body into that and it only made it to like the 25 yard line. Does he just have a weak arm? Well at least he and that o-line can basically convert any 3rd/4th and 1, or goaline with those QB sneaks.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Haha. That last hail mary, cant even be called a hail mary. He put his whole body into that and it only made it to like the 25 yard line. Does he just have a weak arm? Well at least he and that o-line can basically convert any 3rd/4th and 1, or goaline with those QB sneaks.
I don't think I've ever seen a team be as effective in one yard or less as they were last night. The Chiefs 100% knew what was coming in couldn't even begin to stop it.

Meanwhile, the Chiefs are terrible at one yard or less because they refuse to do QB sneaks after an injury scare on Mahomes one time.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
My god how have we not talked about that more. Is his arm really that much if a noodle or did he just lose his grip?

Here he doesn't get nearly as much time or footing and hurls it pretty far. He does have a shoulder injury that maybe affected it.

Edit: Or I guess he stepped on someone.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
My god how have we not talked about that more. Is his arm really that much if a noodle or did he just lose his grip?
A quick google shows he planted his lead foot on his center's foot which probably fucked up his throwing motion.

No idea why the fuck Kelce was backing up straight against a two man rush with nobody against him when he knows Hurts needs room to step into that throw.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
He had multiple deep passes during the game that looked great. Obviously something happened on the hail mary because that was just embarrassing.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Makes sense, it looked odd but he wasn’t hit or anything that I saw at least at a first glance that would have caused it. Stepping on a lineman would do it.

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
I looked at my wife at the end of the game and asked her was it August yet.

/cries in Carolina Panthers

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users