2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I fully missed it then, game was pretty boring so admittedly wasn't paying very close attention.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Heh, what a goofball. Good on him for enjoying their current success though.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
that's pretty funny, Gronk had a good one today:

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So I get that Henry isn't your "typical" 3rd down back, but how do you not have him on the field when you absolutely must get yards? It isn't like the guy is slow, or incapable of catching the ball. Put your best players on the field.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Henry's been dealing with another ankle thing, wonder if it's a bigger deal than they've let on and keeps him limited. He barely played in the second half.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I'm not sure Willis is an NFL level quarterback...

The Chiefs should have performed better with that huge discrepancy in yardage.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I'm not sure Willis is an NFL level quarterback...

The Chiefs should have performed better with that huge discrepancy in yardage.
Yeah Willis looked absolutely out of his element all game. It only got worse as there was more pressure on him to actually put any sort of drive together

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

No real surprise there, team really just fell apart completely. Ballard probable on his way out also I would think.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wont be surprised to see him hired by someone next year. Hes a good coach who worked magic with the QB carousel that Ballard provided him the last 3 seasons.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

maybe get that line working again?

Last edited:
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider

maybe get that line working again?
If it was anyone but Irsay I would go out on a limb and give him credit for this move. Saturday probably thinks he can coach. Irsay just made him their tank commander; he's going to suck but Irsay will give him a chance and get high draft picks out of it.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Colts keep delaying there press conference, perhaps they are having second thoughts of sorts.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
If it was anyone but Irsay I would go out on a limb and give him credit for this move. Saturday probably thinks he can coach. Irsay just made him their tank commander; he's going to suck but Irsay will give him a chance and get high draft picks out of it.

Even for tanking purposes they are still screwed currently. 3 wins is to many with 8 3 win teams at the moment and 4 teams 2 or under

• 1Like