2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Can't wait for Rush vs Jones & Burrow vs. Tua the next few days to wash whatever offensive offensive play this was.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
You guys see my boy, two-time Super Bowl Champ Jimmy G slinging fucking ropes around out there tonight?!

Calm. Cool. Collected.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I wonder if Jimmy's shoulder is still messed up a bit, a lot of his throws were lacking velocity tonight.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Two games and we got to see good Jimmy and bad Jimmy. Don't have much to say about it except I hope Williams will be back soon.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I tried telling people Jimmy G is a disaster. He cant move and he has terrible footwork all around, causing him to throw duck balls that just die in the air.

He also throws too many crucial interceptions. But he outdid himself with the pick 6 safety, maybe the worse football play of the last few years if not ever.

The worse thing though was the post game presser. He took ZERO accountability again after a bad performance, before it was his shoulder, now he blames the lack of training camp time, saying he isnt fully in shape yet and his arm was tired..... LOL.

Lance stood at the podium and accepted responsibility for the Bears loss, saying he needs to be better. Jimmy doesnt ever hold himself accountable, I cant remember a SINGLE press conference where he took blame himself and admitted he could of played better. He is a middling QB, barely a top 20 QB, if that. He also isnt a true leader, as he never takes any responsibility and doesnt get better.

If the 49ers didnt have the defensive core they have had the last 3 years this team would be a 4 win team. Kyle Shanahan deserves blame as well, while the rest of the leage throws the ball all around the field, taking advantage of the modern NFL rules that protect QBs, Kyle wants to run the ball 50 times a game. Then he wonders why no 49ers running back can stay healthy. He ran Trey Lance MORE THAN TIM FUCKING TEBOW FOR CHRISTSAKE. He also runs his star wide receiver, lmao.

Before long Deebo will get hurt too. Kyle is going to run the entire franchise into the ground at this point.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Something has always irked me about Jimmy G's throwing motion. It almost seems like he doesn't follow through & just flicks it... so many overthrows when you do that.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
A product of his "quick release".

I hate when people talk about him getting the ball out quick. Who fucking cares when its an interception or underthrown/overthrown.

Perfect example is the long completion to Deebo. The ball died in the air, if he hits him in stride the 49ers win. Its the same shit from 2019 super bowl, he cant get it done.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm glad I was too tired yesterday morning to remember to change my alarm. I managed to sleep through the Chargers' shitshow.

This season is shaping up to be the usual: A team that looks good on paper shits itself on the field. I'm already expecting them the just miss the playoffs.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
In Jimmy G's defense, he had zero practice time before this week and zero snaps before they put him in last week. Wilson has no excuse for how off target he was all night. The Broncos are going to beat out the Jets for the most overspending on QB by a franchise. That was one of the ugliest games I have ever seen and I was there through all the Don Majkowski vs the Bears games.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Patriots need to blow this season. They still trying the same old formula when rebuilding. It doesn't fuckin work when you don't have at least one competent hall of famer on both sides of the ball. It REALLY doesn't work when your coaches suck. Your QB can't elevate players around him...and your overall talent level is below grade.

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Darth Bill needs to hang up his spurs, really. The amount of time it will take them to rebuild (without Brady giving them cap room to put more talent on the field) is going to be way too long. Dude has nothing to prove and is getting pretty old. I am not sure who you replace him with, but trying to build a team around Mac Jones is something no one should be spending their twilight years doing.

• 1Like