2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Blowing a gasket right now. That horse collar on Jefferson, throws the flag, picks it up. Un fucking believable. Offensive PI on 3rd and 2. 24 gets fucking bushwhacked by a fucking ref which would have been a pick instead of a touchdown for the Cock commanders, and while there was a facemask, there also was a fucking hold right in front of Hellen Keller zebra over there.

Fucking refs are on fan duel on the sidelines.

Thank Christ for Harrison smith as I type this let’s go!!!!!!

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Baby Success GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Refs saved Miami with a brutal no call on a PI. Dude had both arms around the receiver's hips and was dragging him down when the ball got there.

I also don't want to play Fields ever again if he's going to play like he did today.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
raiders are such shit, lol

EDIT as are the packers

• 1Double Worf

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Patriots hold Colts to 121 yards, record nine sacks and a pick-six in 26-3 win​

quite the headline

Serwol

Vyemm Raider
Pack's anemic offense failed to put significant points up against the Lion's anemic defense....impressive

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Blowing a gasket right now. That horse collar on Jefferson, throws the flag, picks it up. Un fucking believable. Offensive PI on 3rd and 2. 24 gets fucking bushwhacked by a fucking ref which would have been a pick instead of a touchdown for the Cock commanders, and while there was a facemask, there also was a fucking hold right in front of Hellen Keller zebra over there.

Fucking refs are on fan duel on the sidelines.

Thank Christ for Harrison smith as I type this let’s go!!!!!!

I mean, there were plenty of bad calls both ways in this game. We found a way to do what we do in the end.

Reports that Synder is definitely selling the whole team and hope is it gets done within the next 6 months. Couldn't be happier.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
It's just not even fun to watch the Rams this year

We play the same soft ass zone all game on D and the offense has just fallen off a cliff.

Worst RB's in the league and Bobby Evans is a total fucking disaster just completely missing multiple blocks a game at guard.

• 1Like