Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cracking Up Lol GIF

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I can’t believe I’m not in the ICU right now.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Josh Allen has thrown 6 INT's in the last 3 games. Shouldn't be worried about his elbow but whatever is going on with his vision. Injuries on defense aren't helping but Allen shouldn't be playing this poorly.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Josh Allen has thrown 6 INT's in the last 3 games. Shouldn't be worried about his elbow but whatever is going on with his vision. Injuries on defense aren't helping but Allen shouldn't be playing this poorly.

He’s trying to hard. Trying to go to the end zone on 3rd and 2 earlier in the game three straight deep throws. At the end he has the game in his hands and instead of taking an under route to extend the drive and score close he throws to the endOne again and gets picked. He’s back to his old Hero ball days

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
They showed him walking, quite limpy but walking

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Not that these results are likely...but if the Chargers won tonight and Commanders somehow pulled off a miracle tomorrow night, all 4 NFC East teams would be in a playoff spot. What year is this?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
HUGE missed DPI on that 3rd down. I don't want to hear a fucking word from another Packers fan about refs being biased for the Cowboys.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Like

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Why would Dallas not kick the field goal? If the Packers get in field goal range, they win.

• 2Like