2022 NFL Offseason Thread: Looking forward Tua better future!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
When is someone going to start the regular season cowboy's championship thread?

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
How they have Geno Smith at 22 is beyond me. Hes awful and has had less success than most the guys after.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
How they have Geno Smith at 22 is beyond me. Hes awful and has had less success than most the guys after.
Also they had to break their own system and give Lamar Jackson a 120 for Creativity in order to rank him where they thought he should be.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Thought this was a pretty good write up on current QBs and their rankings.

lol Prescott over Burrow. Even Lamar over Burrow is questionable.

Justin Herbert continues to get insane praise despite never leading his team to anything yet. Dude is awesome no doubt, but he's continuously touted as a Top 5 guy.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lol Prescott over Burrow. Even Lamar over Burrow is questionable.

Justin Herbert continues to get insane praise despite never leading his team to anything yet. Dude is awesome no doubt, but he's continuously touted as a Top 5 guy.
Insane talent on a team where the defense is always mediocre despite having top tier talent. Having him over Josh Allen is ridiculous though.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Dak's ratings are a joke. He has the worst pocket presence and pre-snap I've ever seen and is rated 90 and 95 respectively.

No way he should be above Burrow

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Honestly, I mostly felt like the assessment of Lance was correct. You're welcome for making you all read it!

• 1Worf

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can't wait for tomorrow night. Bills are (probably) going to win because of how much better our D-line is this year, and not just in light of Von Miller. Our biggest weakness in 2021 was that we didn't have any gap filler lineman. We had good D Tackles but they were small, and would periodically give up huge run plays. And by consequence our Linebackers would play in-between sometimes which wasn't ideal. Now we have Tim Settle, Jordan Philips, and Shaq Lawson.. 2 of which were on this team in 18-19 and know the system well. So even w/o Tre White I expect our defense to look much better.

• 1Like

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I would expect McVay to know that's coming and abuse your corners with quick routes. Between Kupp and Robinson they'll work short/mid field and then let Tutu run a few deep to keep you from playing shallow safety help.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
It's Flacco time! Wilson out until week 4 at the soonest, apparently.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Jimmie Ward out at least first 4 games, and now we got this. Sweet.
1662583410800.png

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Jimmie Ward out at least first 4 games, and now we got this. Sweet.
View attachment 432130
I wouldn't be surprised if we ranked near the bottom 5-10 in secondary/passing yards allowed this season. Outside of Jimmie, it's total garbage. Almost our entire safety roster is 1st or 2nd year.

Moore is passable, but who the hell knows how he'll be coming off the achilles injury.

• 1Moron

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I wouldn't be surprised if we ranked near the bottom 5-10 in secondary/passing yards allowed this season. Outside of Jimmie, it's total garbage. Almost our entire safety roster is 1st or 2nd year.

Moore is passable, but who the hell knows how he'll be coming off the achilles injury.
Yeah, Charvarius Ward is WAY worse than Josh Norman. Just total garbage. :rolleyes:

• 1Worf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users