2022 NFL Offseason Thread: Looking forward Tua better future!

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Should continue this one and just rename it.
Sure. I got nothing though.

"2022-2023 NFL Season: Punt God should have been a Quarterback." ?

"DeShaun massages the league for a softer punishment"

"Rams look to repeat; hope to dual wield championships like helmets."

Mine all suck.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
1) Backup QBs can be pretty expensive, and that contract basically pays him backup money until he's not the backup anymore.

2) As others mentioned, Jimmy and the team can agree to trade him to whatever team loses their qb in-season, vs getting nothing for releasing him now.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
So the preseason games are officially over. We going to start an in season thread, or just continue with this one?

Yeah, It's about time.

Should continue this one and just rename it.

that's not how this works seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Somebody make a thread before I do.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
NFL 2022- Deshaun's Football's. How many touch them this season and does he like it soft like Tom?

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I"m still trying to figure out how Watson was able to be traded.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Did not expect Jimmy to restructure and take the backup job. Still a lot of question marks on what's going on. Saw some people speculating that his shoulder wasn't really ready to go so the restructure gives him some time to heal up and makes him a lot more tradeable. Maybe they're having second thoughts about Lance. Maybe they actually want him as a good backup. I'd like to know what Trey Lance thinks about all this.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
maybe Jimmy has seen up-close how shit Trey Lance actually is, and is playing the long game here, ready to step in on week 5, after Trey has gone 0-4.

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
It's not a full 180, but the 135 that 9ers fans are taking with Jimmy still being a 49er is delicious

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
It's not a full 180, but the 135 that 9ers fans are taking with Jimmy still being a 49er is delicious
LOL I'm loving every second of it. I've been all aboard the Jimmy train for a while and white knighting pretty hard for the dude.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Actually crazy...Brian Robinson took a shot THROUGH his knee, but hit no bone, no ligaments, nothing major with the joint. Miraculous.

• 3Like
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Ome

Molten Core Raider
This is how bad Gruden and Mayocks drafts have been over their tenure.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That has to be a record for historically bad drafting. If Im remembering right, even though Mayock was the GM it was Gruden making all the choices.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Yeah Mayock was picked by Gruden who had the final say. Alex Leatherback our number 1 from last year couldn't even net us a friggin conditional 7th that's how sad this all is. Hopefully he takes off on some other team and we get a decent comp pick instead.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Looks like the 9ers kept Brock Purdy on the 53 man roster. Might mean they are still looking to trade Jimmy G since they don't usually keep 3 QBs.