2022 NFL Offseason Thread: Looking forward Tua better future!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Pretty good overview of it, kinda weird it's gotten this far out without getting done but can't imagine it not getting worked out

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I’ll start sweating in a month or two. Also he’s still posting training videos all the time so he isn’t just sitting at home on his ass.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
1654092372352.jpeg

• 1Worf
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

2 more lawsuits now since the HBO Real Sports thing aired. Getting pretty hard to see how he gets to play until these are resolved which won't be anytime soon unless a settlement happens.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Eisen did a thing while talking about the match today where you had to pick your QB rank just from those in the match to win the superbowl. His went:

1 Allen
2 Brady
3 Rodgers
4 Mahomes

Kinda curious what others here would put. I'm still thinking what mine would be. I find it a bit harder than I thought it would be. I do know mine won't be the same as his as I don't agree with Allen at 1

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, I can’t go against Brady either.

1 Brady
2 Mahomes
3 Rodgers
4 Allen

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Eisen did a thing while talking about the match today where you had to pick your QB rank just from those in the match to win the superbowl. His went:

1 Allen
2 Brady
3 Rodgers
4 Mahomes

Kinda curious what others here would put. I'm still thinking what mine would be. I find it a bit harder than I thought it would be. I do know mine won't be the same as his as I don't agree with Allen at 1

Brady...

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think at this point I'd have Mahomes at #1. At some point the old guard has to be surpassed.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The amount of accurate throws he made under pressure that bounced off hands or faces of his receivers in that game against Tampa was incredible.

The amount sacks taken and incompletions in the second half of the AFCCG was also incredible.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Lol, fuckin Brady. As a Raider, I really want to hate the guy, but that's just not happening.
I was indifferent when he was in New England, but since he's moved to Tampa and we've seen a lot more of him, I like him quite a bit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users