2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I’m so over this sport I’m gonna get I to art or something gay. Our greatest franchise player is a fucking murderer. Our best defensive player has 9 DUIs. Our hall of fame QB is a wife beating faggot. We aren’t allowed to have cheerleaders cause our cheap dead founder used to give books to cheerleaders about how to properly wash their pussies. Our current coach values wrestling and Jesus over winning. We have a fucking cemetery in the parking lot of our current stadium and our new stadium broke ground less than 8 months ago and is 300 million over budget I’m gonna go lay in the fucking road

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I’m so over this sport I’m gonna get I to art or something gay. Our greatest franchise player is a fucking murderer. Our best defensive player has 9 DUIs. Our hall of fame QB is a wife beating faggot. We aren’t allowed to have cheerleaders cause our cheap dead founder used to give books to cheerleaders about how to properly wash their pussies. Our current coach values wrestling and Jesus over winning. We have a fucking cemetery in the parking lot of our current stadium and our new stadium broke ground less than 8 months ago and is 300 million over budget I’m gonna go lay in the fucking road
Ladies and Gentlemen, your Buffalo Bills.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Wait what's the story about Josh being a woman beater?

Jim Kelly. Coke head wife beater

Bruce Smith used to get found drunk passed out at the wheel by the local cops after ever game at red lights

Thurman thomas used to traffic Coke across Lake Erie

OJ is OJ

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm

Bruce Smith used to get found drunk passed out at the wheel by the local cops after ever game at red lights

OJ is OJ
Oh ok I thought you meant Josh was already going to be a Hall of famer

Daezuel

Potato del Grande

OJ is OJ
To be fair, it's Buffalo, what the fuck else is there to do.

• 1Solidarity

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You can’t have cheerleaders because of today’s society.

• 2Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Jesus how the fuck was the fumble in the Eagles game that was more of a catch than that called incomplete and this one called a catch.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
The QB faking going out of bounds to avoid a hit and then running an extra 10 yards has gotta go. Mahomes and Allen play like Harden and Trae Young fishing for fouls

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Shit for a second I thought you were talking about the Ravens.

• 2Worf

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Shit for a second I thought you were talking about the Ravens.

It shows how sick the mind of a sports fan is tbh at I was about to fire back with “Rey Lewis only obstructed justice OJ ran for 2000 yards in 14 games and cut off two people’s heads” in some kind of wild own.

I even defend their crimes like a psycho.

Homsar

It shows how sick the mind of a sports fan is tbh at I was about to fire back with “Rey Lewis only obstructed justice OJ ran for 2000 yards in 14 games and cut off two people’s heads” in some kind of wild own.

I even defend their crimes like a psycho.
Didn't lewis get away with murder?

• 1Like

Homsar

Shit now I remember, his clothes were never found or some shit while his limo was covered in blood, curious what happened to his buddy's that got convicted

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
My favorite was when they had Ray speak to the rookies one year and he told them to keep a fall guy in their entourage to avoid going to prison or being suspended by the league.

• 2Worf

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Watching Bucs has been hilarious this year. Need some Benny Hill theme music to go along with the snap.