<Nazi Janitors>
Staley gets fired tonight right?
Black Widow Avengers GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I was about to post Staley keeping the Ravens to 13 when they are averaging 27 per game was a least something

• 1Worf

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
As a cowboys fan who will watch Dak choke in the wildcard or divisional round for the 6th time or so in 8 years at least we’re not the Chargers holy fuck.

Someone find out if they still sale brown paper bags in LA so the fans can cover their faces, or order some from the Saints official store.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
How does the NFL work it out to give the Ravens 1 game in 23 days after playing 12 fucking games?

Almost like they want Lamar to make it to the end of the season healthy so they designed the schedule this way.

• 1Like

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
How does the NFL work it out to give the Ravens 1 game in 23 days after playing 12 fucking games?

Almost like they want Lamar to make it to the end of the season healthy so they designed the schedule this way.
If all games were played on Sundays, any team with a bye would play one game in a 20 day stretch - 1 in 23 just meant they had a TNF game prior to their bye week.

(I'm still of the opinion we should toss the third preseason game, start the season a week early, and add a second bye week, which would always be before each team's TNF appearance. Thanksgiving teams would just have to live with their original-recipe bye being the Sunday before Thanksgiving. I doubt team owners would want to lose the income on the 0.5 home preseason games they would lose per year and the (usually full price) tickets they charge season ticket holders, however.)

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Part of it was the ravens opted to not have there bye after the London game