2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I’m going to laugh if Pittsburg beats the Ravens who are resting all their starters and Miami wins at home and the Bills don’t even make the playoffs.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I’m going to laugh if Pittsburg beats the Ravens who are resting all their starters and Miami wins at home and the Bills don’t even make the playoffs.
1704479339891.jpeg

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Jomboy did a breakdown of the Lions vs Cowboys ending

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So now we know 68 also rubbed his chest. I hadn't seen that in previous angles. So if there was a fuckup, it was mostly 70 and a little bit on the rest of the lions for not hearing the wrong number announced. I still say he was coached to make the motion and simply not say anything. "i didn't say a fucking thing" looked like an accurate lip read to me.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jomboy wins again. The whole point of reporting with both physical and verbal signals is so the referees can clearly communicate it to the defense, without deception.

Their entire plan to send 3 lineman, report 2 of them, and then have one of them catch the pass was purely for deception.

Lions played themselves. Fuckin retards deserved to lose.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Of course they are, and will probably get it, because gold diggin hoes got habits to support. Oh wait, I mean it's because kids need more to survive monthly than most adults who have to pay rent and all their other bills.
Eh, fuck him. If your daddy is rich, you should get to be rich too. Not the kids fault he's knocking up 3 and 4 women at a time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

Verrett tore his rotator cuff. His 8th season ending injury. Poor guy. I think God doesn't want him to be a football player.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

Verrett tore his rotator cuff. His 8th season ending injury. Poor guy. I think God doesn't want him to be a football player.
Yeah I saw that yesterday. It was nice that the 49ers are in a position they aren't actually counting on him. But God damn, you gotta feel sorry for the guy. Some real resilience to keep coming back after all those injuries. I have to imagine he finally hangs it up after this.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Is this real, or manufactured drama? Cause if it real, good on McAfee for calling them out.

• 4Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 4 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Is this real, or manufactured drama? Cause if it real, good on McAfee for calling them out.

Seems like you wouldn't use names if it was manufactured/a "bit". But the internet is super fake and super gay now, so who fuckin' knows. It could just be a ratings booster.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I thought it was pretty crazy when I read Aaron Rodgers makes seven figures a year off of that show. All he does is one interview a week, right? I guess his bits have generated a fair amount of publicity.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
ESPN says it's gonna handle it "internally", see if McAfee goes along with that. As far as I know, Rodgers does the weekly interview but also doesn't speak with anyone else as part of the deal other than required NFL shit

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider

I don't get why McAfee took the deal with them in the first place. Seemed like he was making about the same on his own. He had to know they were going to meddle with things.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't get why McAfee took the deal with them in the first place. Seemed like he was making about the same on his own. He had to know they were going to meddle with things.
Because he's a brain-damaged retard like any other retired football player?