2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Lebron is great. I won’t deny he has every resume item needed.

But he is a massive faggot. He might be the most unlikeable athlete of all time. I don’t think he’s the goat. Jordan is. But it’s not crazy for him to be in the conversation. But he’s more Bird to me and less Jordan. But god do we all have him so much that we want to push back against him because fuck him that’s why.

I hate Brady. He’s a twat and a cunt but he’s great and if I was a pats fan I would love him. He’s weird and kisses his kids open mouth. But I can still
Respect him because he doesn’t make up stories about himself or pretend to read books

• 4Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 4 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I was pretty young but Bo was trying to much it seemed. He wasn't Barry but I don't know if I'll ever see someone move like him

Now I need to watch highlights of Sanders running backwards and gaining 10 yards

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Bo was fucking awesome and was on his way up in the NFL. Marcus Allen was still getting half the snaps but Bo was clearly better.

I was watching the play he destroyed his hip on, was a huge bummer even as a hater of the Raiders.

No one thought he was seriously injured but he never played football again.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

gak

<Gold Donor>
Wife made me go out in the pouring rain to check for a mail package. Missed the Ravens punt return to win the game. May have to kill her tonight in her sleep.
You have to wait until she's asleep ? Can we get a pic ?

1.gif

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Bo wasn't playing full years, he'd start playing after the MLB season. He was also sharing carries with Marcus Allen. (career 5.4 ypc, that's not shabby)

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Bo was fucking awesome and was on his way up in the NFL. Marcus Allen was still getting half the snaps but Bo was clearly better.

I was watching the play he destroyed his hip on, was a huge bummer even as a hater of the Raiders.

No one thought he was seriously injured but he never played football again.
Bo was insane, you Google a video in a minute and find tons of athletes calling him the most athletic

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Lol, how the fuck are they overturning that call? They just fucking screwed NY. There is no angle on that ball to show where it crossed the fucking boundary.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Multiple muffed punts in this game. The no one deserves to win game. Somehow the trash Packers will still make the playoffs.

Sterling

El Presidente
If you people don't think Lebron would have been a monster in the 80s or 90s then you're just dumb. He's a fucking clown but 90s hoops isn't just murderball like everyone pretends it was. For every time someone gets clobbered under the basket there's like 5 free buckets because the big got drawn out of the paint or you have someone that's 5 inches taller and 40 pounds heavier posting someone up.

• 1Faggotry

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
If you people don't think Lebron would have been a monster in the 80s or 90s then you're just dumb. He's a fucking clown but 90s hoops isn't just murderball like everyone pretends it was. For every time someone gets clobbered under the basket there's like 5 free buckets because the big got drawn out of the paint or you have someone that's 5 inches taller and 40 pounds heavier posting someone up.

You win a thousand basketball games but fuck one goat.