2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just the risk of running your QB into a pile that's literally 1 ton of professional athletes. It's gonna be hard to see penalties in that mess.

One of the reasons I think it's not smart to run it often; your franchise QB is going to come out of there fucked up at some point.
Its a stupid fucking play. Of all the types of plays they try to get rid of to prevent potential injuries they leave this shit in there

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
Tua has like 10 concussions and appears ok?
a3dINa.gif

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Just need to throw your hands up enough times until the refs give you a flag I guess

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
TB defence keeping them in it.

Also I am SO glad the panthers let Mayfield go cuz he just wasn't 'working out' , yeah that worked out well...for Chicago next year.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I've legitimately dozed off twice during this game.

How the hell were the Eagles 10-1? Did everyone just figure out the new coordinators' tendencies and they couldn't adjust?

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
Well, I guess the solution to Philly's woes wasn't to have Big Dom and his expansive knowledge of the best sandwich shops back on the sideline.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
After the 9ers beat the Eagles Steve Young went on KNBR and said that they were "pretenders". I thought at the time that it was a pretty hot take for Steve but damn if they haven't proven him right ever since.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Eagles about to lose some dudes to retirement too, I would think.

Jason Kelce, Lane Johnson, Brandon Graham all up there in age.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users