2024-2025 NFL Season - Dak Prescott's MVP Tour Part 2

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
As much as I hate the Steelers, this game is awesome so far. Ram it up Rodger's ass. Then walk over to Woody and remind him he'll die without a ring. Tomlin, any questions?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I was hoping Brock would throw 4 picks but he only threw 3. I think he has like 8 or 9 now.

Mahomes has 7 picks in 6 games too.

I was one David Montgomery touchdown away from winning 4k. Im sick. He scored in every game this year so far and scored in like 9 games straight going back to last year.

lol.

And Gibbs got 2....

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
he is outplaying mahomes so badly. and i love mahomes!
To be fair, about half the league is outplaying Mahomes right now. I don't know when it's going to get better, either, given all the injuries.

Good time for the Chiefs defense to be so good, at least.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Was looking at stats and realized Josh Allen has zero interceptions. Geez. What a turn around from last year (thus far).

• 1Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider

LMAO. Who thought this was a good idea?

"Why did you stomp on that guy?"
"Which one?"

Edit: they are going to answer questions 48 hours from now, which means they will hope people forget the AMA ever happened probably.

Last edited:
  • 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider

LMAO. Who thought this was a good idea?

"Why did you stomp on that guy?"
"Which one?"

Edit: they are going to answer questions 48 hours from now, which means they will hope people forget the AMA ever happened probably.

Was there something in the water at the 2010 draft? Four of the Lack of Self Control All Time Greats came out of there: Suh, Trent Williams, Greg Hardy, and Antonio Brown.

As a Lions fan, he was such a frustrating player. He was an extremely talented DT that could take over a game, but could never stop himself from doing dumb shit. I was very happy when they let him walk, I was completely tired of his antics and he wasn't going to be worth the huge paycheck he was demanding, especially staying in Detroit.

• 1Like

Alpha

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Anyone know where I can stream this game like the old days in a browser? This whole i need a z and y streaming service for each day of the week is fucking stupid.