2024-2025 NFL Season - Dak Prescott's MVP Tour Part 2

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
hopefully not serious for Daniels

Supposedly not, and frankly by the time he got evaluated that game was over anyways. Carolina is even worse than I realized. Mariota came in and cooked them. I had no idea their whole team was that shit.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Ameraves Ameraves Alex Alex BrutulTM BrutulTM Jozu Jozu good game. Another nail bitter. I would say "See you guys in February", but I have a feeling it will be a blue and silver team we face in the quest for a 3-peat.
Yeah 49ers not going to the show this year. Sure looks like Aiyuk is gone for the season now as well, and even with him in the offense has just been a disjointed mess.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah it's entirely possible. The NFC West is overall really weak this year, and in theory they could go into their bye 4-4. Then you just have to hope that CMC and Greenlaw are able to come back, and maybe they string some wins together.

But the Aiyuk injury worries me. I know he hasn't exactly been lighting it up this year, but losing him as an option is huge.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I still have the 49ers winning the division with who I think should be back before the end of the season, but it won't take many more Aiyuk level losses to toss that prediction.

Not going to lie to you, I am kinda hoping for the all NFC North Deathmatch in the playoffs. Could you imagine Lions or Vikings getting the bye, all of Packers / Bears / and the loser of Lions / Vikings winning vs the other division winners in the wildcard, and the rest of the NFC playoffs would be all North single eliminations? Glorious carnage.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
I still have the 49ers winning the division with who I think should be back before the end of the season, but it won't take many more Aiyuk level losses to toss that prediction.

Not going to lie to you, I am kinda hoping for the all NFC North Deathmatch in the playoffs. Could you imagine Lions or Vikings getting the bye, all of Packers / Bears / and the loser of Lions / Vikings winning vs the other division winners in the wildcard, and the rest of the NFC playoffs would be all North single eliminations? Glorious carnage.

Bucs or Falcons are pretty much the only other teams I'd expect to make a run for a wild card spot outside of the North at this point, rest of the non division leaders are pretty shit.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Rodgers when he hits Garrett Wilson in the numbers and it still gets intercepted:

5396C4D8-0A20-4F94-875A-A0EB17A12A74.jpeg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I would guess Watson ends up on the Browns' practice squad for 'Rehab' in late 2025, though he could potentially play late next year if their rookie QB / Winston implodes.

2026, they probably just cut him before the regular season starts, and he plays one or two games as someone's emergency QB before never being seen again.

I Hope Please GIF
Stephen Colbert Good Luck GIF