except cincy cant win shit that early in a season

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
any fantasy leagues that dont draft until after preseasons are dumb
The first fantasy league I did drafted before training camp.

They figured nobody would want the rookies, so why wait? We didn't have any injury problems that I remember, but there were a couple of good rookies that year. The next year we drafted just before the final pre-season game. That league was weird too. You got half points for a RB's receiving yards unless you plugged him into your lineup as a receiver. But then you got half points for his rushing.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
How long has this mahomes the frog stuff been going on? Looking forward to it heating up since it appears to bother him.

GGOKlrma4AAnz8Z.jpg

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Then why is the little bitch getting upset now when the raiders brought out a puppet?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Then why is the little bitch getting upset now when the raiders brought out a puppet?
"It’s still early in the year,” Mahomes said when asked by reporters today. “Stuff like that happens. It’ll get handled when it gets handled.”

Yeah, I've never seen someone get so butthurt. It's incredible.

• 3Worf
  • 2Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
So he threatened to beat them up? The not butthurt version of that answer is

It's kinda funny. Next question.

• 2Picard

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Things are indeed darkest just before the dawn. We need football back bad.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Just got tickets to the Bengals-Chargers game in November. Should be a good one. Burrow vs Herbert. Harbaugh's return to the NFL. SoFi also looks like a really cool stadium. I'm sure Burrow would like a victory in that stadium after his last time there.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
tuned in for the first kick off to see the play in action, uneventful but can see the potential.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Split screen the interview so we can see what's going on with the only reason anyone turned this on, yeesh.