2024-2025 NFL Season - Dak Prescott's MVP Tour Part 2

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So it sure sounds like NE was offering the most money, but he didn't want to go there. Maybe him and the 49ers do end up working something out.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
So it sure sounds like NE was offering the most money, but he didn't want to go there. Maybe him and the 49ers do end up working something out.

So what the fuck does he want? 30m a year from San Fran?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So what the fuck does he want? 30m a year from San Fran?
I would have to guess at yes. And honestly I get that the 49ers have a lot of money out there in contracts, but if you are seriously digging in over 2-3m per year for this guy, you are dumb. Just my humble opinion.

This is where the 49ers really irritate me with their contract negotiations. Apparently Aiyuk was ready to accept an extension at the end of last year worth around 27-28 per year, but the 49ers wanted to do their normal shit and wait until July. Well, then all the WR's started getting their contracts and the values went way up, so now he is asking for more. Had they just done it back then, he would be locked up.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

wonder if he knows more or was just a slip of the tongue. If you are Aiyuk's agent you gotta be saying are you fucking kidding me right now with this shit if pats were truly offering $30m

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah who knows. I just don't see how he can stay on the 49ers at this point. He has to feel slighted by the team with it dragging on this long, and obviously feeling like they aren't giving him what he is worth.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

triple h fighting GIF by WWE

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just what you want. 1st round WR's throwing punches at some scrub on another team's helmet.

good-evil.gif

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

wonder if the latest fight was pre or post fines and if they are about to get much worse.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

wonder if the latest fight was pre or post fines and if they are about to get much worse.

Just bought NFL Sunday ticket. This by far the most painful month of the year.

Talking about Danny Pesos boxing skills

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

evidently Metcalf ripped a teammates helmet off, then tried to hit him with it and hit a different teammate instead.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
There was a fight between 2 other players. A corner and a receiver. After that DK grabbed the corners helmet and threw it at him. Practice fights happen all the time.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
except its always Metcalf, dude is a walking time bomb.

Fadaar

That guy
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
yeah nah, no way. this is just a really hopeful homer fluff piece.
Yeah, I realized that after I searched the webs and didn't see anyone else talking about it. Shame on me for giving a google suggested article any credence.

• 1Worf

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I think the 9ers are trying to show Aiyuk that he's being unreasonable asking for top 5 receiver money. He has 1.5 good seasons under his belt as one of 4 weapons on a team. He hasn't shown that he can be a #1 receiver year in and year out on a worse team and some of these other guys have. I think SF is betting that the other teams they have worked out trades with will tell him the same thing and he will take what the 49ers are offering. I'm sure they want him to stay but with Purdy's contract coming up next year they can't keep handing out top of the position money to half the team and that's going to result in some guys going away.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users