Kaines

Potato Supreme
Baltimore.....

ACKNOWLEDGE HIM!!!!

1725543462556.png

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
He will need some good luck on that new job search he is embarking on, his suspension has turned permanent

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He will need some good luck on that new job search he is embarking on, his suspension has turned permanent
I think he could have skated with just a slap on the wrist if it weren't for this part.

Enteen, who was with the New York Jets for two years before coming to Washington, called the league's social justice initiatives "performative."

"It's not done out of the goodness of their heart," he said. "It's done because George Floyd changed the game ... It's to make as much money as possible. The NFL cares about the bottom line, like any corporation, above all else."

Enteen said because the league makes so much money, "they can faux prioritize DEI for the sake of good publicity."

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Shot through the chest a few days ago, and already walking around appearing totally fine.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
from the sounds of it, he got as lucky as you can get as far as damage from a gun shot goes.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Finally football is back. I've watched enough Yankee games to make me puke.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What the fuck is this shit. My dick is super limp. That sucked.

• 1Solidarity

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Who wants to avatar bet that Lamar has another season shortened by injury?

I won't honor the bet if I lose but I also don't think anyone here is stupid enough to take the bet in the first place.

• 1Worf