2024-2025 NFL Season - Dak Prescott's MVP Tour Part 2

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I want to call it unbelievable, but I sorta saw it coming after how shaky they were the 1st half.

Then they lose their RB, Safety and LG. Ah well, just a game

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Wtf, don't the refs have better views than the viewers? So that's their excuse these days

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
What a terrible game. If the 49ers can't get over the injury bug, and get their special teams fixed, they are fucked.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
What a terrible game. If the 49ers can't get over the injury bug, and get their special teams fixed, they are fucked.
Honestly if CMC, Hufanga, and Greenlaw come back halfway through the season and look like themselves, I could easily see this team making a run. Special teams is definitely worrisome though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Honestly if CMC, Hufanga, and Greenlaw come back halfway through the season and look like themselves, I could easily see this team making a run. Special teams is definitely worrisome though.
They'll be lucky to be 4-4 at their bye break. If they come off the bye, and all those guys are back and actually healthy, sure they can make a run. But the special teams stuff has to be fixed.

Oh, and their kickers need to stop making tackles.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well he does have a track record of being a cry baby and trying to get his coaches fired. So yes, he deserves the blame.

While this is mostly true, I would have tried to get McCarthy fired for a long time, too.

Also every Breece Hall fantasy owner continues to watch in horror at what is going on there so it's not like the run game is helping out much of late.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I figured pederson was safe until after these 2 weeks in London but after this ass kicking Im not so sure anymore.

babo

Molten Core Raider
I cant wait for this Mayo era to be over with already. Its one thing to score points and lose games, but to lose every game and score 0 points Kraft needs to put down the kool-aid.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Much like Saleh in NY though, how much ownership does Mayo have over the current OL situation or history?

The Commies are trying, but they aren't a real contender.. this year, anyway.

Penance

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This BUCS/saints game is entertaining but these defenses are horrible
Went from entertaining to dejection quite fast.

1728844890360.png

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Well maye is playing significantly better than brisset was. Clean up the mistakes and its a game. That said the online still sucks.

Defense playing decent, pats have a shot provided Texans do not score again. But alas that probably will not happen. Maye has been playing better and better as the game progresses..decent first game imo.