2024-2025 NFL Season - Dak Prescott's MVP Tour Part 2

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Same story for 7 years running and there has been one constant on the team in that span. He ain't it, bro.
1000006553.png

Hay guys I heard Robert Saleh is available.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
pepper's SUPPOSEDLY:

assault and battered
choked/strangled
stripped and thru out of house at 430 am

his girlfriend.

oh and they found a substance- cocaine? - In his possession at the time of arrest.

his lawyer says it is all false and they can prove it.

me? i don't know -occasionally the girl goes crazy (maybe said cocaine has something to do with that) will fake all the shit to get the guy in trouble..and occasionally...it is all true..

only time will tell which.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

babo

Molten Core Raider
pepper's SUPPOSEDLY:

assault and battered
choked/strangled

his girlfriend.

oh and they found a substance- cocaine? - In his possession at the time of arrest.

me? i don't know -occasionally the girl goes crazy (maybe said cocaine has something to do with that) will fake all the shit to get the guy in trouble..and occasionally...it is all true..

As a lifelong Patriots fan, I will say this. Whatever went down Im sure the bitch deserved it. Look the Patriots suck right now, and I don't think there is some mysterious man out to get Peppers. This isn't Antonio Brown working with Tom Brady here. It's all water under the bridge church. Mr. Peppers is clearly NOT GUILTY!

• 1Picard
  • 1Touchdown
Reactions: 1 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
about Rogers, despite all the jizzing over him by sports media,,,he just Does NOT have it.. he is a good QB that unfortunately more often than not-for the past several years at least- does NOT have the balls/drive/gumption to bring a team back and win.

boston sports radio personality- mike felger- who is from wisconsin and is a life long packers fan, rants about it every year after a game where...rodgers didn't pull the come back win.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
pepper's SUPPOSEDLY:

assault and battered
choked/strangled

his girlfriend.

He apparently claims that it was a fight over her insisting he rawdog her and him refusing which is fucking absurd on so many levels that I actually think it's possible.

• 1Worf

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Do people really think this is all on Rogers? His offensive line is fucking awful

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Well he does have a track record of being a cry baby and trying to get his coaches fired. So yes, he deserves the blame.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Well he does have a track record of being a cry baby and trying to get his coaches fired. So yes, he deserves the blame.
I get he's a piece of crap but every game I've watched this year he has no time to do a damn thing

Homsar

real estate commercials to move to SF lol, now I need to see some for oakland

• 1Worf