And just for fun

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
Well, there is also this take on it.

And just for fun

That is the lamest, most fake excuse I've ever heard. He was too busy having the easiest ambassadorship possible to also look into who he wants as head coach of his team? Really? Does he also stop walking every time he wants to chew his gum a little bit? Fucking own it.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well, there is also this take on it.

And just for fun

He was a DC in San Fran right? Isn't the defense the one thing that's been fairly consistent since he took over? I doubt a brand new HC is the one who made the decision to draft Zach Wilson, he probably didn't have any input on the decision to trade for Rodgers, and Saleh certainly didn't have anything to do with the Jets complete squandering of the talent that Darnold apparently has.

This is why that franchise will never stop being a joke that barely even belongs in the NFL.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Who the hell are the Jets going to find to come in, put up with Rodgers shit and win? Firing HCs this early in the season never helps

Can we trade him for mccarthy?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He was a DC in San Fran right? Isn't the defense the one thing that's been fairly consistent since he took over? I doubt a brand new HC is the one who made the decision to draft Zach Wilson, he probably didn't have any input on the decision to trade for Rodgers, and Saleh certainly didn't have anything to do with the Jets complete squandering of the talent that Darnold apparently has.

This is why that franchise will never stop being a joke that barely even belongs in the NFL.
The Browns would like a word!

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Funny because in the latter half of the season I see tons of 'oh my god why havent you fired this guy already' or 'why didnt you fire him in week 6' when they do fire someone before the season is out.

Very true. No interim coach has ever won a SB and I can't remember any of the few kept afterwards doing much of anything. So, it's a bad idea at any point in the season but I guess they needed someone as a fall guy for the season falling apart and firing the HC is an easy excuse.

I'd say it's a benefit for Saleh. Get the stink of the Jets off while looking to waylay some poor DC at another shit franchise. Vance Joseph looks like he needs someone looking over his back or maybe Big Lou in Cincy. Dude looks easily replaceable.

Nothar

Molten Core Raider
No interim coach taking over for a fired coach before week 6 has ever made the playoffs except for the dude who took over from Gruden on the Raiders. And Gruden was not fired because of team performance issues. So the Jets making the playoffs with the interim coach would be a historic occurrence.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
the issue is,, the patriots -except for the brady/belicheck years for the most part- a few under parcells and once in the 80's -were mediocre at best most of the time.

then the 85? superbowl fluke, then the supergbowl under parcells, .,..for YEARS the Patriots Sucked...and i was a fan, then the B-B Era hit,,,and initially everyone loved the patriots winning- then......they won for TOO LONG, thus became hated.,...now the pendulum has swung back to the suck side... and the Chiefs are turning into the team everyone hates......

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
I love how long Rodgers has been coasting off of one Super Bowl, 14 fucking years ago.

Even Eli's dumb ass won 2 relatively close together. Hell, even if you want to keep the comparison "fair" and look at great regular season QBs but chokejobs in the playoffs, Peyton also got two.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
the issue is,, the patriots -except for the brady/belicheck years for the most part- a few under parcells and once in the 80's -were mediocre at best most of the time.

then the 85? superbowl fluke, then the supergbowl under parcells, .,..for YEARS the Patriots Sucked...and i was a fan, then the B-B Era hit,,,and initially everyone loved the patriots winning- then......they won for TOO LONG, thus became hated.,...now the pendulum has swung back to the suck side... and the Chiefs are turning into the team everyone hates......

The Parcell years 100% started the hype train in New England. First time I ever (and only) snagged season tickets. They had sweet ass team with Parcells.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

He must certainly be fucked to get put on the list these days.