38 studios Auction Nov 14th and 15th.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord

Sure, I doubt rescorla will follow though. Has he ever left this part of the forum?
Why do you doubt that? I don't have a problem pointing out the failings of people like you. I've noticed not once have you or anyone else provided any factual data like Quaid and I have. You can't admit Schilling was right because it would cause your entire ideological worldview to crumble.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Why do you doubt that? I don't have a problem pointing out the failings of people like you. I've noticed not once have you or anyone else provided any factual data like Quaid and I have. You can't admit Schilling was right because it would cause your entire ideological worldview to crumble.
Can we get a rickshaw on rescorla for failing to take the discussion to the religion thread as requested by Soygen?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If you ever find yourself agreeing with Curt it is time to look yourself in the mirror

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I still think the saddest part of the Curt story is that he was being forced to cover the little league world series for ESPN.

I mean how demeaning.

Almost as demeaning as blowing through 50 million trying to clone world of warcraft, and having to auction off your fake plants and a pink Christmas tree.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
Can we get a rickshaw on rescorla for failing to take the discussion to the religion thread as requested by Soygen?
How childishly lame trying to get someone banned. First off, I didn't know Soygen was a mod. The only mods I was aware of are Draegan, Tuco and Tarrant. I now do thanks to the warning he sent me for "bad posting". I don't mind getting the warning as long as hodj got one too. If not that's screwed up.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I still think the saddest part of the Curt story is that he was being forced to cover the little league world series for ESPN.

I mean how demeaning.

Almost as demeaning as blowing through 50 million trying to clone world of warcraft, and having to auction off your fake plants and a pink Christmas tree.
They love doing the little league world series. It isn't a shit gig.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
They love doing the little league world series. It isn't a shit gig.
I am by no means disagreeing with you...but really?

I cannot imagine it's the endgame of anyone. (They have Nomar, I thought he was dead)

On this I would tend to agree with Hodj (Respectfully of course)

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I am by no means disagreeing with you...but really?

I cannot imagine it's the endgame of anyone. (They have Nomar, I thought he was dead)

On this I would tend to agree with Hodj (Respectfully of course)
They all talk about how much they loved doing it and it didn't seem like they were talking out of their ass.

List of Little League World Series announcers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's a very respectable list and it is a very big event. I'm not saying it is an endgame but that list isn't filled with minor league announcers or talent.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
That's why I don't argue with Hodj. When he goes all out, it's a full overload and i'm too lazy to fight back.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Holy fuck hodj.
If you'd actually follow the conversation, you'd see that I replied to a_skeleton_03, Rescorla started arguing a point I didn't make because he mistook a post a_skeleton_03 or Khalid made as my post, and then we took it to the religion thread when requested.

So holy fuck rescorla. Not hodj.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
If you'd actually follow the conversation, you'd see that I replied to a_skeleton_03, Rescorla started arguing a point I didn't make because he mistook a post a_skeleton_03 or Khalid made as my post, and then we took it to the religion thread when requested.

So holy fuck rescorla. Not hodj.
That's your version of events. Of course you come across as batshit crazy so there is that to consider. I didn't make a mistake about anything. I think Draegan is smart enough to follow the conversation and come to his own conclusion.

Since I've already gotten one warning from Soygen, I'll stop here so hodj can have the last word and then pretend he won.

lower case g

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was in the WoW guild that was made up of people from the old board, 38 Studios, and Big Huge Games. To me, the greatest irony in all of this is, one night Curt told us that no MMO had ever lost money. I guess he was going for a world first.

Awanka

Molten Core Raider
Hahaha. The worst financial decision out of an impressive list is still paying 1 mil+ to RA Salvatore for his contributions to the "lore." My memories of Kingdoms of Amular's story are somewhat vague, something about evil faeries waging war on the world? But I clearly remember it being on the level of passable fanfiction at best.

I would pay a couple of bucks for the final dragon boss of KoA, which was pretty cool. The rest of the studio's assets are best left in cold storage imo.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Hahaha. The worst financial decision out of an impressive list is still paying 1 mil+ to RA Salvatore for his contributions to the "lore."
passable fanfiction at best.
I mean, his books are written as poorly as a forum post. Drizzt is a cool character. So was Zak. R.A. has some nifty ideas but his writing is garbage. Having him write something out of his scope wasn't going to work out.