38 studios Auction Nov 14th and 15th.

Awanka

Molten Core Raider
The changes to his lifestyle are still catching up to him. Back when he had 50 million dollars he could say whatever the fuck he wanted.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Except Curt isn't really right. I know if I was a Nazi I'd be extremely insulted to have someone compare me to a Muslim.

spronk

FPS noob
this is just curt testing the waters for running for political office, he can now say he told the truth so hard that the liberal sports media tried to silence him

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Funnily enough, I can see that. He hasn't got anything else going on at this point.

Eonan

Doer of Things
Seems like lots of "smart" financial people were screaming "WTF" before the State even gave them the money...good times lol.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I love the IBM assessment they didn't follow through with. One opportunity in the assessment summary says " I have an idea what needs to get done(To improve technology)...but it is still in my head."(Product Owner)

Lol, Curt being Curt

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
$700 million in revenue in 2015...

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And they said that was aconservativeestimate!!!!

WOW.

I fear for our nation.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Investing in a video game startup: Bad idea
Investing in a video game startup with no prior experience: Terrible idea
Investing in a video game startup with no prior experience with experts telling you this is retarded: Rhode Island

Denaut

Trump's Staff
Investing in a video game startup with no prior experience with experts telling you this is retarded: Rhode Island
I just want to clarify, being a native RIer, that the people that passed this deal knew EXACTLY what they were doing. Rhode Island is corrupt as fuck, the purpose was to line their pockets with taxpayer money by siphoning some of what was sent 38's way. They succeeded. Your statement still applies, just in a slightly different way than you intended (I think).

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Investing in a video game startup: Bad idea
Investing in a video game startup with no prior experience: Terrible idea
Damnit, why am I still living here again?

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I remember Curt's wife posting something on FB along the lines of"It will all come out in the end"that they were done wrong, and judging from what the SEC is saying that might actually happen. Mind you I'm not excusing Curt and the 38S staff from any responsibility here, but damn.