A fine from Switserland

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
What would happen if you didn't pay or serve time, would the EU extradite you?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Only people who go on vacation are people who hate where they live. My house / town is fucking awesome. No desire to ever leave it unless I'm being paid.

Sorry Hoss, this is bullshit. I love where I live. But I also like to see different parts of the world. Mountains, glaciers, different cultures, experience different food, and all that. Nothing wrong with traveling.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Didn't you post a strange package awhile back? I'm sure those people can make the fine vanish like a magic trick :D

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Sorry Hoss, this is bullshit. I love where I live. But I also like to see different parts of the world. Mountains, glaciers, different cultures, experience different food, and all that. Nothing wrong with traveling.
Yea, seriously, that's quite the hot take. Throwing yourself into an alien world for a few weeks can totally change your perspective on things and also make you appreciate what you have even more. I could never imagine living a life so ignorant of what the greater world is like, good and bad.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
the-grand-tour-tv-series-2019-wj-2150626684.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Yea, seriously, that's quite the hot take. Throwing yourself into an alien world for a few weeks can totally change your perspective on things and also make you appreciate what you have even more. I could never imagine living a life so ignorant of what the greater world is like, good and bad.

I get paid to check out those alien worlds and I discovered that my perspective is already correct. Any changes would be for the worse.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dunno about Switzerland but in NL you're not allowed to take the jail time unless you can't pay the fine as determined by the gerechtsdeurwaarder (I don't think there is a direct US equivalent to this, but it's basically a court appointed debt collector that can serve you a warrant and seize your property if you're delinquent). Basically you can't get rid of the fine if they determine you have money in the bank or possessions you can sell to come up with the money.

If you get anything in the mail, get actual legal advice before responding to anything.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Dunno about Switzerland but in NL you're not allowed to take the jail time unless you can't pay the fine as determined by the gerechtsdeurwaarder (I don't think there is a direct US equivalent to this, but it's basically a court appointed debt collector that can serve you a warrant and seize your property if you're delinquent). Basically you can't get rid of the fine if they determine you have money in the bank or possessions you can sell to come up with the money.

First off, Google Translate says the direct translation is bailiff.

Second, lol but that's kinda cool.

If you get anything in the mail, get actual legal advice before responding to anything.

And third, this is terrible advice. This guy is not a lawyer so you definitely shouldn't take his advice in any legal matter. Do the opposite of what he says punko. Don't be a bitch ass loser.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Punko Punko take the jail and then post about your experience here

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
is panko the dog fucker or the shirt bragger? I can never tell these inbred mongoloids apart

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
If I had to choose between jail I Switzerland or a hotel in Belgium, I’d definitely pick the Swiss jail.