A fine from Switserland

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
So you can afford a BMW sports car that you use to take a road trip to Monte Carlo where you dine at the finest chain restaurants and drink the fanciest $40/bottle wine but you cant seem to afford a basic traffic fine?

Did you at least show them a picture of your shirt collection and assure them that you are good for it?
I appreciate your jealousy.

Where did you go on holiday again?

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
1689966624170.png

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yea worst case i guess 15k fine or 15 days jail.

Might do the jail time.
i have no idea how many muzzies the Swiss imported, but i doubt you get put in with them. even so, they wont assrape you. maybe try to convert you or something. before you plead, find out about where they might put you.

Fucker

Log Wizard
I got flashed in Switserland.

Worst case I was doing 79 in a 30 zone.

The fine will be 10-15k, or 10 to 15 days of Swiss jail.

I'm tempted to take the jail time.

What do we think.
You never stop being a blazing fag, do you? You didn't get pulled over, and you didn't get a big fine.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I appreciate your jealousy.
Come to Denmark - new car every time, loaned, or leased or owned makes no difference :)

https://www.thelocal.dk/20210702/why-bad-driving-might-cost-you-your-car-in-denmark-even-if-its-rented said:
The law allows police to seize vehicles in the event of particularly bad driving. If agreed to by a judge, police can permanently confiscate and auction off the vehicle to the benefit of the Danish treasury.

Crazy driving (vanvidskørsel) includes manslaughter by negligence or causing significant injury by negligence. Vanvidskørsel also includes driving more than 100 percent above the speed limit if the speed is more than 100 km/h, driving more than 200 km/h regardless of speed limit, driving with a blood alcohol content above 2.0, and “particularly reckless driving.”

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
You never stop being a blazing fag, do you? You didn't get pulled over, and you didn't get a big fine.
I will, there is cooperation since 2013.

Google it.

If it was actually 79 in a zone 30 they'd most likely have confiscated my car if they pulled me over.

• 1EyeRoll

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
imagine being one of the premiere disliked posters on foh and having a few to many white wine spritzers before dumpstering out a retarded post where most the replies are people wishing you dead and then coming back after you've slept it off and playing the troll card

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

This guy makes $800k per year and was fined $290K for speeding, so about 1/3rd of his salary. If we extrapolate this to Punkos case, he makes.somewhere between $30k-45k per year.

Which pretty much in line for a poor person who desperately wants people to believe he makes more, and in line with Punkos job which is some junior level buyer or accountant

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

This guy makes $800k per year and was fined $290K for speeding, so about 1/3rd of his salary. If we extrapolate this to Punkos case, he makes.somewhere between $30k-45k per year.

Which pretty much in line for a poor person who desperately wants people to believe he makes more, and in line with Punkos job which is some junior level buyer or accountant

I actually sell vegetables on the market.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Only people who go on vacation are people who hate where they live. My house / town is fucking awesome. No desire to ever leave it unless I'm being paid.

• 1Garbage

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
I vote jail assuming it doesn't fuck up your record in some way. Be sure to keep a journal (or blog it if they give you internet access). Then, take what you would have paid and put it into some obnoxious mods for your vehicle - vinyl wrap, wing, since it's a BMW maybe a heated seat subscription...

It's worth it for science