A fine from Switserland

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I got flashed in Switserland.

Worst case I was doing 79 in a 30 zone.

The fine will be 10-15k, or 10 to 15 days of Swiss jail.

I'm tempted to take the jail time.

What do we think.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
15 days in Swiss jail probably wont be that bad. Just hope they don't throw you in with the muzzies.

Unexpected vacation?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
30 mph is typically a residential zone and you were going 80? I vote for whichever option is more likely to get you stabbed.

• 9Like
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 10 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

What do we think.

Do they do fines based on your income?

I'd probably take the jail time.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
30 mph is typically a residential zone and you were going 80? I vote for whichever option is more likely to get you stabbed.

He is most likely talking KmPH, not MPH. That is like 44MPH; still not great.

• 1Trump
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I was going to point out that it's switzerland so it's probably kph. But that makes it even worse.

I think the fine is because he doesn't know how to spell switzerland.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
how poor is you that your time is best spent in jail than out of it living life like a regular human? go pay the $10k dinar fine or whatever fake currency

you seem to have this air about you that, everything bad that happens to you and your car is not your fault

maybe you should just learn to walk

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Do the time. Swiss jail will probably let you use the internet and pay for your hookers for conjugal visits.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Yeah. rich enough to take a 15 day all expenses paid vacation in a swiss jail. Can YOU afford that?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

What do we think.

So you can afford a BMW sports car that you use to take a road trip to Monte Carlo where you dine at the finest chain restaurants and drink the fanciest $40/bottle wine but you cant seem to afford a basic traffic fine?

Did you at least show them a picture of your shirt collection and assure them that you are good for it?

• 2Worf

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
For some reason this reminds me of the pool contractor I worked with doing some landscaping installs when I was younger. He was mostly trying to sell pools on the side, cause our installs were in rich neighborhoods, and he had a good relationship with the owner, as we landscaped his pool installs. I'll never forget him barreling down a residential area going 60 in a 30. Like any reasonable texan, he was driving with his knees, while taking notes with his right hand and using his phone with the left.

He just happened to be complaining to whoever was on the phone about how many damn tickets he had gotten in the last year. Light goes red and the dumbass in front of us stops at an intersection on red, who does that shit. He kneed his 4x4 truck to the side and went off-roading across someone's green lawn to make the right turn we were after without missing a beat. My mom was a far worse driver, so I didn't really think much of it at the time.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
what could a swiss jail be like? he probably gets off after a week. go for it. i'm sure they dont have a hard time cell block for scofflaws.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
what could a swiss jail be like? he probably gets off after a week. go for it. i'm sure they dont have a hard time cell block for scofflaws.
Yea worst case i guess 15k fine or 15 days jail.

Might do the jail time.