A woman sentenced only 18 month after slaying 2 babies and failed on third.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well, if you think that your justice system is superior to everyone elses, which would be understandable with you being an American after all,
I never said that or even implied it, so fuck right off with your snarky bullshit.

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
Sorry you can't overturn a conviction, set someone free, and then later say "oh come back, you're guilty."

That's some dumb shit.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Strongly agree, executing people based on flimsy trials, rejecting any attempt at overturning later, is a much better justice system.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
hah, lawless? The Italian legal system is the only one, in an industrialized nation, more fucked up and broken than the U.S.
Assuming we're talking about pre-conviction and not the horrible state of the prisons, what is wrong with the US justice system?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Strongly agree, executing people based on flimsy trials, rejecting any attempt at overturning later, is a much better justice system.
Wait what? Are you implying that the U.S. doesn't have an appeals process?

I'm no law expert but I'm pretty sure the purpose of eliminating double jeopardy is to make sure prosecutors don't jump the gun and take people to trial based on personal beliefs and ideals rather than supporting evidence thus wasting tax dollars and a lot of time.

iannis

Musty Nester
^ Basically true.

But we're not going to extradite a citizen to another countryafterthe trial has been held. I don't think that would sit well with Germans either. We would even tell the jews to go fuck themselves on that one. Think about that one for a second!

iannis

Musty Nester
Did a young white woman go to Italy and get away with murder? Ehh, it's entirely possible.

If she ever kills anyone important (another american) don't worry Eurobro, we'll toss her in a cage with the blacks.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
GIS for German Pretzel

DSC05512.jpg