Active shooter at Fort Hood, again

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Someone should kidnap this woman and her best friend, stick them both in a trench in the middle no where and start bombing the shit out of the area for 3 days, if they try to leave the perimeter they get shot, at the end of day three after the hardship, a sniper shoots her best friend in the head.

Drop her off at home next to twitter.
Military personnel do not have a monopoly on mental problems. You girls need to calm down.

iannis

Musty Nester
LOL. Maximum over-rustle guys. Yes it's absurd. Its a cause for sadness, not anger. Obviously that poor woman is not... what you'd call... right in the head. Who cares what she's self diagnosed? That's not the point. But to that point at least she has enough class not to pretend to have cancer.

Forget Jesus. The job is too big for Jesus. What that woman needs is some Dr. Phil.

iannis

Musty Nester
He is an expert in treating this sort of self indulgent attention seeking asshole-head inversion, being a long time chronic sufferer of the syndrome himself.

It takes a crook to catch a crook.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Why not bro? Feminists can get PTSD from people arguing with them on Twitter..so, you know, there's that.

rrr_img_64100.png

rrr_img_64099.png
You know Im really on the verge of saying shutdown the internet. Its given too many mouth breathing self indulgent assholes way too big of a platform to spew their retardation.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
One summer, when I was a wee lad, we went to the beach but instead of swimming those first 2 days they made me go with them to the malls. Now when ever someone talks about shopping or the beach I think about all the weapons I own. Never again, not on my watch.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
One summer, when I was a wee lad, we went to the beach but instead of swimming those first 2 days they made me go with them to the malls. Now when ever someone talks about shopping or the beach I think about all the weapons I own. Never again, not on my watch.
uldeutF.gif