Adults who tell white lies to get attention

iannis

Musty Nester
Nows hes talking about how his car is a home brew self driving unit. He sleeps everyday on the way to work.

LOL.

I think it's entirely possible that you don't understand his sense of humor.

I'll do it sometimes. I'll start with a small story and by the end of the conversation it's grown into a tall tale. The real fun of it is to see how far you get before someone goes, "Now wait a minute". If you just do it in small increments, every beat of the story is just sliiiiightly more fabricated, you can get pretty far before someone goes "bullshit!".

The ones that actually annoy me are the guys who have done everything. You're sitting around with 4 or 5 guys before the circlejerk, just getting to know one another so it's not weird, and anything anyone says THAT one guy has also done and he's probably done it better. That's the annoying type.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Making shit up is part of his mating ritual. He's going to keep at it till he gets one of you.

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
LOL.

I think it's entirely possible that you don't understand his sense of humor.

I'll do it sometimes. I'll start with a small story and by the end of the conversation it's grown into a tall tale. The real fun of it is to see how far you get before someone goes, "Now wait a minute". If you just do it in small increments, every beat of the story is just sliiiiightly more fabricated, you can get pretty far before someone goes "bullshit!".

The ones that actually annoy me are the guys who have done everything. You're sitting around with 4 or 5 guys before the circlejerk, just getting to know one another so it's not weird, and anything anyone says THAT one guy has also done and he's probably done it better. That's the annoying type.

I would admit that perhaps in any other scenario this might be true.

But this guy is too far gone.

And nows hes telling us that a few months ago he was havinga dream where he was walking around naked in public...pretty common nightmare.

then he wakes up, and is standing naked in hotel lobby with just a shirt on no bottoms. Says he has seizures alot and that was one time he had one and didnt know, and was brain scrambled.

Now I feel bad for him.

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Only 100? Are you poor or something?

Mine has 2 decks. The bottom one is 125.
Please don't yacht shame me. My father was only able to leave me the yacht and small 200 million dollar trust fund. I hope to make something of it, once I return from this voyage.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
I would admit that perhaps in any other scenario this might be true.

But this guy is too far gone.

And nows hes telling us that a few months ago he was havinga dream where he was walking around naked in public...pretty common nightmare.

then he wakes up, and is standing naked in hotel lobby with just a shirt on no bottoms. Says he has seizures alot and that was one time he had one and didnt know, and was brain scrambled.

Now I feel bad for him.

Time to casually mention the lizard people.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
I'd say let's bring in Screamfeeder because he's on another level with this type of shit but then we have another polluted thread.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
News to me that you just show upat the dairy to buy whatever milk you want. Guess I've been living in the "dark".

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Calling those people out isn't particularly satisfying. When you're a pathological liar even the embarrassment of being called out infront of your peers doesn't make you stop.

Had a friend that would lie, constantly, about all manner of bullshit. The drugs she's taken, the parties she's been to, right down to absurd 'magical' bullshit that would happen to her (she's into the occult.) It got to the point where I couldn't stand to be around her. I would have a physical reaction every time she told an obvious lie, or when she would tell a story to someone else and it had a bunch of shit she added onto it from the time she told me the same thing.

She wanted to be cool, is all.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
I had a soldier who was a sociopathic liar, he was extremely insecure and had an illogical need to be what he considered impressive at all times

he had bad luck as the first thing he talked about around me was something i had personal experience with which immediately exposed him as a liar

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Some people just share stories and its no big deal. 2nd hand shit. Everyone i nthe navy served with IC2 Balls or Seaman Guzzler. Just about every white guy knows a teacher who class had OrangeJello and LemonJello in their class. This lies travel.
People say that kind of shit need to be punched in the face.

No joke though I had a guys with the last names of moneymaker and tumors in my unit.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I hear white lies a lot of times in bars or gym though. mostly from guys bragging about things.
women just...lie. Not even white lies...just straight up messed up lies...

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Back when I was doing black ops in the CIA, they had given me a yacht for entertaining foreign dignitaries and it had the couch from Titanic on it. Leo and I spitroasted Rose on it and he gave me a high five. It was hilarious. No interlocking fingers though.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
After the boat went down Rose and I did ATM on that piece of wood she was on, we let Leo die and told him there wasn't room for more. Lola that fag.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Odd that there might be a link with military service.

At my first real job was a guy who'd been in the U.S. Navy. He told all sorts of stories. But I was slow to pick up on his BS and he strung me along. I have a pretty good memory though and have cross checked some of what he'd said with what I can now check on the net.

And a current co-worker, he's been in the military too. He tells other stories, but just about his personal life. about his girlfriend and some shit that they've been through and current stuff. He keeps saying things that then contradict earlier stuff fully.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
I just dont understand it. People who lie about garbage just to feel cool.

I dont mean people who lie to get out of something or deceive people. I mean people who make shit up that has no bearing on life to just seem important. And they escalate so quickly until there is no way its true.

Im in a Microsoft Class this week (Worthless o365 training just to charge my client)...all week the MCT has been telling just stupid lies. It started with being one of those one up types. No matter what anyone says hes done it better. The way he talks, hes like a CIA operative that created a transcendent AI and is a billionaire.

He keeps showing up thumbnails he clearly downloaded from a website of rooms he "3d printed" to look like Star ships, movies theaters, etc. He tells us BS stories about going to a DOD data center under a milk farm by buying a certain type of milk that opened a secret door. He says hes a Dr but his Linkedin has no mention of a PHD. He told us a BS story of sitting in the Director of the IRS office and someone calling the conference line with one of those "You are under audit" scams.

Now hes getting crazy. Saying he is 3d printing a chassis for his AI which in theory could build space station in orbit. At some point he was a Naval Intelligence office who found Bin laden.

Here is the kicker...He has a black visa (Doesnt have it with him to show us) and every year he gets invited to the Playboy mansion for a party becayse of it. Last year he Met Bruce Willis and Prince, and they are friends now. Says a few months before his death prince flew him to his house to hangout for a weekend.

This is a 50 year old man in front of a class.

I know so many people who do this shit! WHY? How can you think people will believe this shit?

Can anyone explain this to me? Feel free to share your own.

That shits not white lies..

That shits psychotic.

iannis

Musty Nester
Stolen valor faggotry goes way beyond white lies, and should probably result in a public assbeating.

• 1Solidarity

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Stolen valor faggotry goes way beyond white lies, and should probably result in a public assbeating.
There was that dude that had ridiculous stolen valor case who ended up killing himself because of the jailtime he was going to have to do. Was about 4 yrs ago.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
I just looked up the stolen valor law and what a waste of tax payer money.

Also posting this while in a room full of super models.