Adults who tell white lies to get attention

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Tell that to someone who's been shot at for your hipster vegan vagina
Point me towards a real war that's happened since the 70s and maybe I'll care, just cause you signed up for free college but ended up getting shot at by some Ahkbars over some oil.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I have a friend that in high school used to tell tales that I didn't believe. Only to find out through third party sources that his tales were true.

Like the end of Big Fish

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Point me towards a real war that's happened since the 70s and maybe I'll care, just cause you signed up for free college but ended up getting shot at by some Ahkbars over some oil.

What an edgey hot take. You are so cool bro.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
most of our army is now immigrants seeking citizenship and puerto ricans, i was one of the few proud bavarians remaining

• 1Like

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Back when I was doing black ops in the CIA, they had given me a yacht for entertaining foreign dignitaries and it had the couch from Titanic on it. Leo and I spitroasted Rose on it and he gave me a high five. It was hilarious. No interlocking fingers though.
I had threesome with a blonde and two asians last night. Nice tits. Hard waking up cuz I unloaded 16 beasts.

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
As someone who spent a lot of his teenage years learning to stop this behavior, for me it was inadequacy and shame. ymmv, though.

• 1Like