Ahsoka

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
More Hera scenes with shots from behind, it's like they directed this for half of the forum.
gotta have something to keep us interested in this. Sabine has a tiny but cute ass and Hera is just badam! in your face ass. the ass contest continues.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Flashbacks were good, although I expected a bit more there. Lightsaber fight at least looked decent, Hayden seemed like he remembered some of the old choreography.

Had to know the space whales were showing up to do their thing eventually.
i kinda got the impression that hayden could still very easily hold his own, but was slowing down for rosario's sake

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The actress that played young Ahsoka also did young Gamora from GOTG. What is really messed up is her height is actually close to how tall Ahsoka is supposed to be during the first flashback (1.57m vs 1.61m). Jedi were training child soldiers during the Clone Wars.

• 3Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
More Hera scenes with shots from behind, it's like they directed this for half of the forum.

It's definitely intentional. All other SW Disney+ avoided any shots like that out of several shows for several years no matter who directed it.

Now in Ahsoka there are short little track shots from behind of multiple lead females. Camera is also lowered to waistline height for a lot of these shots. It's gratuitous to the degree it's a creative decision and not just coincidence. I'd guess Filoni is behind it and gave some bogus reason to the director of photography as to some aesthetic he's going for, as to why the cameras need to be lowered in these scenes.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Hera might have a nice ass, but jesus she may be the worst actress in SW history. I cringe everytime she is in a scene. just waiting for some idiotic dialog, and stupid facial expression. Well, it is disney after all.

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
It's definitely intentional. All other SW Disney+ avoided any shots like that out of several shows for several years no matter who directed it.

Now in Ahsoka there are short little track shots from behind of multiple lead females. Camera is also lowered to waistline height for a lot of these shots. It's gratuitous to the degree it's a creative decision and not just coincidence. I'd guess Filoni is behind it and gave some bogus reason to the director of photography as to some aesthetic he's going for, as to why the cameras need to be lowered in these scenes.

You mean Assthetic?

Fuck this show right in it's fat green ass

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Well another D+ show that makes zero sense , guess it's hate watch time again. Wasn't this episode supposed to be so 'important' that they wanted to show it on big screens? So wtf did I just watch?

Me and the wife discussed if we want to renew D+ and both were a firm no.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
OK. I'll ask. Can someone explain to me WTF the whole Anakin thing was about? They in limbo or something? HTF she get there? This shit all in her mind? It makes no sense.

Hey green chicks son. Don't go to far from the ship. Next scene they fuckin abandon the boy.

Space whales that take you to another galaxy? Further away?

This is worse than OB1.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

OK. I'll ask. Can someone explain to me WTF the whole Anakin thing was about? They in limbo or something? HTF she get there? This shit all in her mind? It makes no sense.
Short answer: that was likely all in her mind while she was prolonging her life.

She was coming to grips with her life choices after the confrontation with Baylan. The first line in Ep4 recap "Your legacy, like your Master's, is one of death and destruction", whether her time training as a Jedi was all a fraud or if Anakin actually taught her something worthwhile. She could have chosen not to continue to fight and literally drown, she could have chosen to live but become like Anakin, a soldier in a life of killing, and strike him down (there was a brief moment where you could see Ahsoka with the sith eyes). Or choose to live and move on to become something better.

This was a cinematography / style episode meant to put a lot of Clone Wars and some Rebels stuff in live action. Made so nerd fans can geek out over seeing Rex, Hayden Christensen playing CW Anakin, Jacen showing some force sensitivity, a look at the World Between Worlds despite not being there for real, and yes even the Purgills from Rebels.

Last edited:
  • 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Burns

Short answer: that was likely all in her mind while she was prolonging her life.

She was coming to grips with her life choices after the confrontation with Baylan. The first line in Ep4 recap "Your legacy, like your Master's, is one of death and destruction", whether her time as training as a Jedi was all a fraud or if Anakin actually taught her something worthwhile. She could have chosen not to continue to fight and literally drown, she could have chosen to live but become like Anakin, a soldier in a life of killing, and strike him down (there was a brief moment where you could see Ahsoka with the sith eyes). Or choose to live and move on to become something better.

This was a cinematography / style episode meant to put a lot of Clone Wars and some Rebels stuff in live action. Made so nerd fans can geek out over seeing Rex, Hayden Christensen playing CW Anakin, Jacen showing some force sensitivity, a look at the World Between Worlds despite not being there for real, and yes even the Purgills from Rebels.
I was also thinking along these lines. She wasn't actually in the World Between Worlds, but in some kind of force meditative stasis.

If you want to go more into the spiritual side of the force, we have seen the force manifest itself to Jedi in places that are very powerful with the Force in previous cannon shows(dark side cave in Empire and various scenes in Clone Wars & Rebels). It would be an easy leap to make, to say that the map stone ring place is strong with the Force. So she could have interreacted with a strong Force nexus (for lack of a better word) and it could have done some shenanigans to save her as she was falling.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
God, you are insufferable. You have the worst takes on just about everything, you are like Hodj with a sex addiction.

What exactly in my post was wrong?

I personally was hyped for TPM, it was shit but I convinced myself AOTC would be better, it wasn't. I've never allowed myself to get hyped for any movie since.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
There is an Earth out in the multiverse where Marcia Lucas edited TPM and in that universe the prequel trilogy surpassed the original trilogy in every possible way.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I was also thinking along these lines. She wasn't actually in the World Between Worlds, but in some kind of force meditative stasis.
Pretty sure she was there. Anakin has become the Father. Which would give him the ability to pull Ahsoka there for her final lesson.

If you haven't seen the Mortis trilogy from Clone Wars, it would give you some more background into that. Basically the force was kept in balance by three figures. The Father (neutral), the Daughter (light side), and the Son (dark side). During the arc the Son turns on and kills the family. The Father confirms to Anakin that he is the Chosen One and will take his place in bringing balance back to the Force. This is where the Daughter used the last of her life force to ressurect Ahsoka. This is where Morai, the owl-like avatar of the Daughter, started being associated with Ahsoka.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Pretty sure she was there. Anakin has become the Father. Which would give him the ability to pull Ahsoka there for her final lesson.

If you haven't seen the Mortis trilogy from Clone Wars, it would give you some more background into that. Basically the force was kept in balance by three figures. The Father (neutral), the Daughter (light side), and the Son (dark side). During the arc the Son turns on and kills the family. The Father confirms to Anakin that he is the Chosen One and will take his place in bringing balance back to the Force. This is where the Daughter used the last of her life force to ressurect Ahsoka. This is where Morai, the owl-like avatar of the Daughter, started being associated with Ahsoka.
:trump:

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
There is an Earth out in the multiverse where Marcia Lucas edited TPM and in that universe the prequel trilogy surpassed the original trilogy in every possible way.

how does that compensate for the clunky dialogue and poor plot. The near fall of Luke in ROTJ was a lot more convincing and satisfying than Anakins fall to the dark side. Yes, better editing would have helped but the poor script and narrative would have remained.

Malakriss

"You can't save your Master, and I can't save mine. I'm asking you to let go" - Ahsoka to Ezra in the WBW from Rebels. The literal memory fog and Ahsoka replacing her younger self is the reason most people don't think we were actually there. Rebels Ezra interacted with Ahsoka through a WBW window as an outside observer but we saw his separate younger self still there. Then Chopper was able to pick her up on scanner while she was reliving the Siege on Mandalore memory before her final lesson was concluded.

Last edited:

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
"You can't save your Master, and I can't save mine. I'm asking you to let go" - Ahsoka to Ezra in the WBW from Rebels. The literal memory fog and Ahsoka replacing her younger self is the reason most people don't think we were actually there. Ezra interacted with Ahsoka through a WBW window as an outside observer but we saw his separate younger self still there. Then Chopper was able to pick her up on scanner while she was reliving the Siege on Mandalore memory before her final lesson was concluded.
It is probably a mix of both. Her body is in the water, but she is there in the Force. Otherwise Jacen and Hera wouldn't have heard the lightsaber battle.

• 3Like

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Her vision was very much like the Cave scene from ESB and the other scene from TLJ, basically force visions. You will find only what you bring with you etc.

Luke had a similar experience in the cave, and Rey as well in the well. Areas strong in the force (like the temple area) can cause these. It wasnt the Actual World between worlds, just how she manifested it in her mind. People need to calm the fuck down with all the multiverse shit.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider

this is way too deep a cut, I dont think Filoni would try and shoehorn this in, this isnt Lost.