Ahsoka

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
How else can The Good Guys win every time?

"Rains hellfire" on The Good Guys. Forgets to lock the front door.
Uhm. The frontdoor was shut, they had to use the force to open it up, the it immediately shut closed behind them... you know what, you're right. This was stupid and everything you said was right. Will you leave now?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Uhm. The frontdoor was shut, they had to use the force to open it up, the it immediately shut closed behind them... you know what, you're right. This was stupid and everything you said was right. Will you leave now?
shut is not the same as locked, you low iq retard. this slop is literally made for 5 year olds like you

brilliant military strategist who can travel between galaxies and knows that jedis are coming

doesnt think about barring or barricading the main gate somehow

1696391794627.png

• 1Edgelord
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
shut is not the same as locked, you low iq retard. this slop is literally made for 5 year olds like you

brilliant military strategist who can travel between galaxies and knows that jedis are coming

doesnt think about barring or barricading the main gate somehow

View attachment 493480
He wanted them there. He put tracking devices on all the spaceships in the aft bay because he knew one of them would steal the ship and lead them to the others.

tenor-3088609874.gif

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
He wanted them there. He put tracking devices on all the spaceships in the aft bay because he knew one of them would steal the ship and lead them to the others.

View attachment 493481

Oh is the New Republic hard to find or something?

I hear they control pretty much most of the galaxy at this point

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
loved the entire series. There was a good build throughout but I don't think there was a single sub-par episode the entire season. Even though ep5 will be the stand out for me, Filoni did a great job of keeping the momentum going. Cheered outloud when Sabine unlocked her potential this episode and I didn't want that to be a thing at the start of this. Great casting across the board. There absolutely has to be a season 2, way more to continue than they could shoehorn into the Thrawn movie.
Excellent first live action effort from Filoni being in total charge.

• 4Like
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
If I was Ezra, I would have stayed behind and had a threesome with Sabine and Ahsoka on the witch's altar.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah, not pants on head blazing retarded like the Book of Boba or Kenobi, but meh.

They really nailed some of the visuals.

Sabine is a decent character. I like the meth Sith jr gal, too. Dawson sucks as Ahsoka.

Zombie Stormtroopers was a cool touch, and the first time anyone in the Star Wars galaxy was scared of them.
this, it wasnt bad, it wasnt great, it wasnt even really smart. Elon Thrawn is an absolute joke. how many times did he ask his three moms to save his ass this episode?
Elon: i got this!
good guys: nope!
Elon: moms!!!
witch moms: ok, son here are some zombie troopers.
Elon: moms!
witch moms: ok ok, son. how about we summon this shitty green flame sword and make our newest witch a fighting mo-sheen while wielding it?
Elon: moms!
witch moms: son, it's late and we need to go. tell your little friends its time for dinner and they can play with you tomorrow.
Elon:i got this
mom's SUV takes him home victorious.

i really did enjoy some of the action and the sparkles and music were really nice. the Druid epic was a nice touch.
pretty sure there will not be a season 2. the viewing numbers are not good. the budget isnt going to be there anymore because Disney is downsizing. if you get a season 2, it will be in the form of a movie or a very low budget season. maybe only 4 episodes.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
daughter statue crumbled, but Morai finally shows up. /Chefskiss

• 3Like

spronk

FPS noob
i know its supposed to be emotional and shit but i laughed when ghost ani showed up, like "damn ani you facetime for your side ho the first chance you can (is it cuz shes with some new jailbait) but you won't stop by for a chat with your 2 kids? you must be black"

• 3Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 5 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
wow. i don't know how i missed it, i was too busy ogling the scenery i guess, but the father is pointing at something and baylon is standing on the father's outstretched hand. then the camera shows what he's looking at and it's a big barren landscape except for a small area with greenery on it. hmm hmm... still no actual answers
It's a mystery box, so it'll spawn a bunch of fan theories with the best ones upvoted on merit and becoming popular and anticipated.

Then some Californian diversity or nepo hire dipshit will make it be something really dumb.

• 3Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It's a mystery box, so it'll spawn a bunch of fan theories with the best ones upvoted on merit and becoming popular and anticipated.

Then some Californian diversity or nepo hire dipshit will make it be something really dumb.
i felt bad for coke fiend chick. everyone ditched her, even her master and so she got stuck finding a home with the derpiest bad guys in Star Wars history. when they looked at her, they were like, "oh lord, what does SHE want????"

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm

Yes unfortunately this is the blessing and curse of the internet. The fan theories end up being way better than what actually happens, and in plenty of cases it feels like the writers purposely change the macguffin if it too closely resembles fan theories.

In regards to ray Stevenson's passing, I'm reminded of Spartacus. When Andy Whitfield passed, even though he was part of the casting decision and SPECIFICALLY gave his blessing to Liam MacIntyre, who literally stepped into some nearly impossible shoes and arguably did pretty well, I STILL just could not accept him as Andy's replacement. It just made me angry and upset and sad to watch the show after he died...

I'm worried that will happen with baylan if they recast him. He honestly had some of the smallest dialogue on the show but ray said SO MUCH with every look he gave. I'm worried that whoever replaces him just won't be the same.

That being said I saw someone mention graham mactavish as a replacement and I think I could get behind that.

• 3Like