Alien: Covenant (2017)

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
1.25 star(s) Rating: 1.25/5 4 Votes
Title: Alien: Covenant

Tagline: The path to paradise begins in hell

Genre: Horror, Science Fiction, Thriller

Director: Ridley Scott

Cast: Michael Fassbender, Katherine Waterston, Billy Crudup, Danny McBride, Demián Bichir, Carmen Ejogo, Jussie Smollett, Callie Hernandez, Amy Seimetz, Nathaniel Dean, Alexander England, Benjamin Rigby, Uli Latukefu, Tess Haubrich, Lorelei King, Goran D. Kleut, Andrew Crawford, Guy Pearce, James Franco, Noomi Rapace, Javier Botet, Benjamin Taylor

Release: 2017-05-09

Runtime: 122

Plot: Bound for a remote planet on the far side of the galaxy, the crew of the colony ship 'Covenant' discovers what is thought to be an uncharted paradise, but is actually a dark, dangerous world – which has its sole inhabitant the 'synthetic', David, survivor of the doomed Prometheus expedition.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
http://www.heyuguys.com/prometheus-2...ott-interview/

Looks like they are dropping the Prometheus name and going full bore into Aliens. Can't wait to see that chick from the first movie with her trust magneto head companion battle a planet of Xenomorphs when she lands to find her "god"

First movie was a near miss for me but I have faith in Ridley Scott.

This one has to be better then that Turd Neil Bloomkamps version thats also coming out.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
zecMELPbU5YMQpC81Z8ImaaXuf9.jpg

Title: Alien: Covenant

Tagline: The path to paradise begins in hell

Genre: Horror, Science Fiction, Thriller

Director: Ridley Scott

Cast: Michael Fassbender, Katherine Waterston, Billy Crudup, Danny McBride, Demián Bichir, Carmen Ejogo, Jussie Smollett, Callie Hernandez, Amy Seimetz, Nathaniel Dean, Alexander England, Benjamin Rigby, Uli Latukefu, Tess Haubrich, Lorelei King, Goran D. Kleut, Andrew Crawford, Guy Pearce, James Franco, Noomi Rapace, Javier Botet, Benjamin Taylor

Release: 2017-05-09

Runtime: 122

Plot: Bound for a remote planet on the far side of the galaxy, the crew of the colony ship 'Covenant' discovers what is thought to be an uncharted paradise, but is actually a dark, dangerous world – which has its sole inhabitant the 'synthetic', David, survivor of the doomed Prometheus expedition.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Ahah alien paradise lost ahaha Next is alien: revenge or alien: final requiem.

Of course he has to bring the Alien name: people only went to see that first piece of shit, after telling them that was a prequel to Alien.
Then it wasn't because he went for the religious bullshit. Utter failure and now they have to include Alien, hoping people will see it, although it will not have anything related to it probably.
Fuck Ridley Scott, only made 2 great movies and 1 good movie in his life. He's old, senile and can't let go his masterpieces.

Szlia

Body of Lies was 7 years ago already... am I getting less and less confident in Ridley Scott's ability to make a good movie. In his defense, Robin Hood was not that bad, Exodus and The Counselor have poor source material and Prometheus had Lindelof. He also has The Martian to restore my hope.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Fuck Ridley Scott, only made 2 great movies and 1 good movie in his life. He's old, senile and can't let go his masterpieces.
Curious, if "Alien" and "Bladerunner" were the two great movies, what was the good one? Gladiator? Always enjoyed "Legend" at least, but I guess that's because I saw it as a kid, and Tim Curry played one of his coolest roles in it. "Kingdom of Heaven" was entertaining, but only if you saw the director's cut.

Sterling

El Presidente
Alien, Bladerunner, Blackhawk Down all great. Gladiator is very good if not great. The extended version of Kingdom of Heaven is so much better than the theatrical release it might as well have been a different movie.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
He could make 20 more shit movies after Blackhawk Down and he is still in the + column.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Curious, if "Alien" and "Bladerunner" were the two great movies, what was the good one? Gladiator? Always enjoyed "Legend" at least, but I guess that's because I saw it as a kid, and Tim Curry played one of his coolest roles in it. "Kingdom of Heaven" was entertaining, but only if you saw the director's cut.
The good one is American Gangster and of course Alien and Blade Runner are his best movies.
Gladiator and Thelma and Louise are so-so. The rest is garbage

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
You really can't shit on Ridley Scott, no one can bat a 1000, sure lately he's made stinkers in these past few years, exodus, the counselor, prometheus, robin hood. But his most recent movie is coming out now The Martian, i'm sure it'll get thumbs up.

but again, fuck Chappie director, no confidence vote, he got lucky with District9, don't let him mknight shamadingdong his way into more directing roles.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Forgot about Blackhawk Down, I did enjoy that one. Will have to check out American Gangster, thanks for the suggestion, ohkcrlho...

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
You really can't shit on Ridley Scott, no one can bat a 1000, sure lately he's made stinkers in these past few years, exodus, the counselor, prometheus, robin hood. But his most recent movie is coming out now The Martian, i'm sure it'll get thumbs up.

but again, fuck Chappie director, no confidence vote, he got lucky with District9, don't let him mknight shamadingdong his way into more directing roles.
This exactly, when Ridley Scott makes a good movie its a GOOD movie not everyone is perfect though.

Chappie guy is a fucking hack district 9 was good but everything else he made was dog shit.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database