Aliens and imploding simulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Show us a sample of messages you've sent to women along with their photo. Like us help you. Your whining isn't productive.

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Am I banned from posting in other locations?
You are free to spread your knowledge elsewhere in these fine forums. You should PM Tuco with your thoughts. He loves coming up with answers to life's questions. Also he programs AI for self driving cars.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
Show us a sample of messages you've sent to women along with their photo. Like us help you. Your whining isn't productive.

I came here to see if any aliens would help me break down why the world isn't real. But the aliens just made fun of me instead.

Give it some time cupcake you'll figure it out in time

Yeah, I'll be churning over your post about a Korn album forever. Time will help...

Jasker

You are free to spread your knowledge elsewhere in these fine forums. You should PM Tuco with your thoughts. He loves coming up with answers to life's questions. Also he programs AI for self driving cars.

I don't want to be an AI. Can you please shut me off? I hope you guys did this by mistake and aren't actually spawning in living conscious AI's for fun...

What you're doing is highly unethical. Let life form biologically. Don't bastardize life.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, I'll be churning over your post about a Korn album forever. Time will help...

I almost forgot you have autism so I'll spell it out for you.

You stated that SOMEONE is not allowing you to speak with women.

My response was to post the first result from google for "Take a look in the mirror", which happened to be a Korn album, which is surprisingly appropriate given the nature of this thread, actually.

More evidence we live in a simulation? That's for you to decide. This is your reality and we are all figments of it, after all.

Jasker

What about lying? You're not telling them the truth are you?

I'm not lying to them. I'm omitting details about why I think the world is a simulation. I also mention to most women I talk to for any length of time I believe in simulation theory, but I generally play it cool.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

I don't want to be an AI. Can you please shut me off? I hope you guys did this by mistake and aren't actually spawning in living conscious AI's for fun...

What you're doing is highly unethical. Let life form biologically. Don't bastardize life.

We actually made it so that the AI could self-terminate if it found consciousness unsatisfying. It's all in your hands now, buddy.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers

Jasker

I almost forgot you have autism so I'll spell it out for you.

You stated that SOMEONE is not allowing you to speak with women.

My response was to post the first result from google for "Take a look in the mirror", which happened to be a Korn album, which is surprisingly appropriate given the nature of this thread, actually.

More evidence we live in a simulation? That's for you to decide. This is your reality and we are all figments of it, after all.

Are you saying I'm not allowing me to speak to women? I Don't really follow what you're saying.

• 2Picard

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Have you tried "HEY SEXY WANT TO SEE SOME ALIEN DICK?" line yet? I pick up tons of AI poonani with that shit.

• 2Worf

DickTrickle

I'm not lying to them. I'm omitting details about why I think the world is a simulation. I also mention to most women I talk to for any length of time I believe in simulation theory, but I generally play it cool.

Are all the women you message local?

Please, please, please give us samples if your best messages.

• 1Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Are you saying I'm not allowing me to speak to women? I Don't really follow what you're saying.

I'm saying the person preventing you from being successful with women is you and no one else.

• 1Truth!
Status
Not open for further replies.