Archeage

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
Just a reminder that there are no more restrictions on what type of structure you can place in the richy rich areas. I'm going out right now to put down a bunch of crappy unbuilt workbenches right in the yards of the fanciest mansions.
biggrin.png

Ridas

Pay to play forum
So far I like 2.0. We turning our castle into a city with the crafting houses, we are busy leveling the guild and yesterday we had 2 contested Anthalon kills, which were fun. Now we are waiting for another guild to reach Level 3 and then it is wartime!

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
I'm having fun on the new server, Morpheus. Very active community.
Still playing? I rolled east last night but only got a few minutes of playtime. Character name is magicite.

It sucks throwing away all that mtx I bought before but Morpheus is packed and for now seems to be a great place to start over still. A few good weapons but not as bad as the other servers.

Watched a streamer last night and lots of stuff going on.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Considering pvp is the bread and butter of archeage. Doesn't make sense for ships to be some huge timesink. Faster you get back on the water the more pvp goes on.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
For anyone playing on Morpheus, I crafted a Delphinad Summer (upgradeable) Sword this morning. Looking to sell it for cash.

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
So after moving to Aranzeb, I can officially say I now know the true meaning of toxicity as it pertains to a given MMO server's community. I still refuse to believe a good portion of the shit-talking taking place in /shout isn't abject trolling, despite assurances from all sides to the contrary.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
So after moving to Aranzeb, I can officially say I now know the true meaning of toxicity as it pertains to a given MMO server's community. I still refuse to believe a good portion of the shit-talking taking place in /shout isn't abject trolling, despite assurances from all sides to the contrary.
Hehe, just wait until you see the hacking...

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
FPK4SUw.png

I've seen some already; namely galleons traveling at near light-speed past dual mythics and so forth. Note the individual who owns this boat is not in Forestcrow, which I've found myself a part of given that I came here to PvP.

Though I suppose I received the best consolation prize an archer could ask for given that I used the funds that I was about to put towards a complete skillset overhaul into a deal which netted me...

Hsb43pq.png

The P2W accusations, while I can't blame them not knowing me and given the large amount of RMT that has openly taken place throughout the server's history, have gotten to the point where people are making faceroll throwaway alts just to accuse me via mailbox. I just..weep for the MMO community these days.

Literally just hop around Mistmerrow on my elk hitting 5K+ GS folks for 18K crits. Quite stupid, but entertaining.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Level 35 and enjoying myself. I mostly played west, so the east areas are a welcome change.

I've noticed a few differences since I last played, 1 being gear drops a ton on trash now, before you would get maybe 1 unid piece an hour, now its dropping every other mob it seems, making the quest rewards totally useless.

Still, leveling in archeage is aids.

Pilforgod

Silver Knight of the Realm
Anyone want to buy my Blighter?
smile.png
Some decent land on Kyrios, divine sword, bunch of other stuff. No time for these games with 3 kids anymore blah, all I am doing is farming.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
So I'm not really able to play this anymore because my isp closes the connection all the time. I was thinking I'd try a udp based vpn, but I remember archeage banning people for using vpns? Are they looking for things like openvpn running, or just banning people coming from known vpn ip addresses?

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Game gets gayer and gayer. No PvP in housing zones is ruining it. Diamond Shore is the only zone with a lot of "War status" but it is filled with safe zones and shitty cannons.

I really loved this game, but I am burning out hard. Probably will finish Celestial Library Earring and then take a break and hope for a PvP-Server-

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
In with a decent guild on Morpheus, lots of good people. One of our members sold all his gear from kraken and bought apex, bought RNG boxes on the new server and now has bought over 1000 apex on morpheus. Totaling over 500k gold, he's been buying apex from players at 250g or less since the server opened.

Already apex is climbing in price and is now between 300-400g.

Truly fucking ridiculous.