Archer

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
it was a decent episode as a season set up. visuals are amazing and i love the art deco look of the title sequence. not very joke-y though.

will give it a shot

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
lot of setup, not much jokes. the slavery talk was the only funny thing really

same problem as last season really, the writing seems to be more about telling a story with beats rather than crafting moments around jokes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
there is monumentally worse junk on tv, when archer hasn't let you down, so ya'll salty assholes, just stfu and watch the show.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
lot of setup, not much jokes. the slavery talk was the only funny thing really

same problem as last season really, the writing seems to be more about telling a story with beats rather than crafting moments around jokes.
Yeah. I do hope there's more jokes later on, but I've said it before, I'm glad that they're trying different things to avoid going stale. Some of those things won't be on the mark but I'm glad they're trying.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I enjoyed it and my girlfriend who doesn't really watch a lot of TV or Archer loved it. I am admittedly a sucker for detective noir though.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i mean wtf are you going to do, complain about the first episode of an eighth season of a show that has given you argueably AT LEAST 5 great seasons and a few "experimental" seasons? while you sit there like a fucking retard and keep on watching big bang theory?

or watch the 30th season of shit shows like the simpsons? jesus christ, shut the fuck up and just enjoy, bitches like these is why shows like westworld weren't enjoyed more than they should.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
i mean wtf are you going to do, complain about the first episode of an eighth season of a show that has given you argueably AT LEAST 5 great seasons and a few "experimental" seasons? while you sit there like a fucking retard and keep on watching big bang theory?

or watch the 30th season of shit shows like the simpsons? jesus christ, shut the fuck up and just enjoy, bitches like these is why shows like westworld weren't enjoyed more than they should.

it was a shit episode, deal with it nuthugger. Was like watching a bob's burgers episode

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
it was a shit episode, deal with it nuthugger. Was like watching a bob's burgers episode
i like that your reasoning was that it had no chortles, yea, that's what is so shitty about it.

It's a continuation, it's not like your one off shitty episodes of big bang theory you love so much.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
i like that your reasoning was that it had no chortles, yea, that's what is so shitty about it.

It's a continuation, it's not like your one off shitty episodes of big bang theory you love so much.

it had no chortles therefore i thought it sucked.

you mad as fuck