Archer

Caliane

yeah. pretty much my thoughts as well. all the punchlines are effectively spoiled now. All one liners from here, because the major plot jokes were shown to us.
I was really hoping it was a fakeout.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Im failing to see what exactly from this last episode at all was spoiled in the montage.

Literally nothing from this last episode was given away. Typical Internet fans though, trying to find flaws in even their favorite show.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Im failing to see what exactly from this last episode at all was spoiled in the montage.

Literally nothing from this last episode was given away. Typical Internet fans though, trying to find flaws in even their favorite show.
Except Ron getting shot in the stomach.

Binkles_sl

shitlord
Last season was okay, this season seems to be ridding on a few comedic moments by the supporting cast. I appreciate them doing something slightly different, but it comes off as half-assed and not particularly compelling.

spronk

FPS noob
said Ripley to Bishop! hahaha, that plus Scooby Doo plus mithril door were awesome. great episode, felt like a lot more "compressed" gags than the first few episodes. 3 week break now unfortunately due to the olympics
frown.png
but next one is ... fuck yeah, smokey and the bandit!!

Disp_sl

shitlord
This was a solid episode for sure. I was getting scared after the way the season started, but this renewed my faith!

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Definitely the best of the season so far. The Pam eating cocaine gag is getting really fucked out though.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Did her food addiction get 'fucked out' for you too?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not sure why, but Agent Holly's walk out after giving Archer and Lana his little speech got the biggest laugh from me.

Also loved Archer and the whole little phrasing monologue.

Also also Archer's expressions as Lana is teasing him about being a baby. Animation this season has been top notch, tons of awesome little details.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Certainly not my favorite. The Krieger and Ray stuff was awesome however.
Yea, it was a great start to the episode that otherwise fell flat. The "deaf baby" part was awesome too though, it's literally a conversation I have to have with the mother-in-law every time there's a visit - she just does not understand volume control.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Just got around to watching this mailed-in piece of shit. I can't believe how far this show has fallen from last season.