Arrow

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Did we get a good look at the new black canary? Looks like she might be the cutest one yet. Hope she sticks around.

MV5BMjEwMjMwNDEwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjc2NTExNDE@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah. She is. Stupid though to kill off Laurel and keep BC. They waited too long to do it. Season 2 finale probably was best.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Diggle = Stupid
Chase scenes = worse ever filmed
Felicity is still dumb for her reasoning behind leaving Oli
Thea = slow, like really slow,..as in how do you not wonder where you are for so long slow.

Oliver is now filled with the power of friendship Uzumak,i Oliver has been born.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
oh, dont be such a negative nancy, the show has always been campy, this was a good episode.
Cant help myself, the writing and dialogue this episode was seemingly worse than usual - The chase scene was exceptionally bad tho, i like how they caught up in no time despite the headstart, what were they going 25mph?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I agree with Astro (yeah I know), this was actually a good episode by today's Arrow/Flash standards

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Cant help myself, the writing and dialogue this episode was seemingly worse than usual - The chase scene was exceptionally bad tho, i like how they caught up in no time despite the headstart, what were they going 25mph?
And he was on a motorcycle to boot. I assumed Diggle was going very slow because of the precious cargo.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
And he was on a motorcycle to boot. I assumed Diggle was going very slow because of the precious cargo.
Normally i would think that but he fucked rocketed out the back and then kept going - So it seemed like he rocketed out then slowed down to a crawl to make it to the people he blasted passed could catch up to him and said precious cargo? :p On top of that they catch up but cant quite seal the deal and instead have to do some roundabout way of cutting him off lol

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Oh yeah, they cut him off at the pass! Those fucking passes. How come the people running away never seem to know about those passes?

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Liked the episode and one of my favorites, I wondered if they would have people die from the blast or none and glad they went with it.

That said, if you have the location of the one dude who can stop your plan and you have access to god knows what - why do you not just call an airstrike in on the data center? Silly legion of evil people and their schemes.

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
You just have to suspend belief with superhero shows. If there was about to be a nuclear holocaust, wouldn't Oliver call Barry and let him know? Or Supergirl? Or any other hero he might know.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
great episode, though i died a little inside at how far down they knocked my boy Vinnie Jones. poor bastard was only slightly more badass than a redshirt. also kinda weird that merlyn is working with the man who killed his wife. but maybe he doesnt know.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
You just have to suspend belief with superhero shows. If there was about to be a nuclear holocaust, wouldn't Oliver call Barry and let him know? Or Supergirl? Or any other hero he might know.
I was thinking this too... and with Supergirl moving to the CW I can see eventually they'll integrate her somehow. I wonder if this will spawn a "Crisis" style event.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I was thinking this too... and with Supergirl moving to the CW I can see eventually they'll integrate her somehow. I wonder if this will spawn a "Crisis" style event.
It's bad enough they have to make give Oliver batman preparedness when he teams up with Flash, can't imagine if they do a crossover with Supergirl as well.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I met Manu Bennet at Comic Con this weekend, and asked him if Deathstroke will be on again. The answer is probably not. His new show limits him from CW, and no one has approached him. He has to get permission to be on a CW show from whatever show he's on.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
He seems like a pretty cool guy. I hope he left you with that impression, because I always hate hearing that someone is a dick (or at least uninterested) to fans, and it would be even worse if I saw it myself.