Arrow

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
He seems like a pretty cool guy. I hope he left you with that impression, because I always hate hearing that someone is a dick (or at least uninterested) to fans, and it would be even worse if I saw it myself.
I thought Lou Ferrigno was uninterested. He was overcharging. As a matter of fact, he was the most expensive guy there. He wanted almost $200 for a family photo. His line wasn't that long. Stan Lee was the main attraction, and he was only charging like 50 for a family photo. People would wait in line, they were told how much, and get pissed and walk away. A buddy of mine was at a bodybuilding contest and said the same thing. All Lou wants is your money, he wants the most he can get, and then he wants you to walk away. Manu's booth was right next to his. You could tell that Manu loves the culture, and Lou just was their for a check.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
If we don't get some mother fucking T-spheres tonight I will be pissed.

Edit: well that was terrible.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Holy fuck that was bad. Did they really just do Dark Knight Rises with the whole street fight scene?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Did all the Ghosts forget their guns at home in that final fight?

That was retarded. Not to mention, if they pull a fucking Bones (the TV show) on me, I'm going to be even more pissed. The end of one season of Bones everyone went their separate ways, seemingly for good, and within 15 minutes of the next season opener they were all back together like it practically didn't even happen. They gave a hand-wave reason for it, but it was still so obviously contrived it made me want to hurl. That's when I stopped watching that shitty show pretty much (don't ask why I watched it in the first place, I obviously failed somewhere along the line).

Malkav

French Madman
One more time, they got attacked in their secret lair with their pants down.

Between them and Star Labs, you'd think they'd start investing in some security system.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was actually hoping that they would fail to stop the nukes, the world would be destroyed, and then they'd spend the last minute or two teasing Flashpoint.

*edit*

Oh yeah almost forgot...WHY THE FUCK IS MALCOLM STILL ALIVE? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST NOT ONLY WAS HE INSTRUMENTAL IN HELPING DAHRK ESCAPE PRISON AND KILL LAUREL, HE WAS HELPING OUT WITH THE PLAN TO WIPE OUT THE WHOLE FUCKING HUMAN RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SPARING HIS LIFE AGAIN?!?!?!?

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Its because John Barrowman fills their quota of "people who can actually act".

Everytime I think back to this past season I get just a little bit more angry. Its like they didnt even have a clue as to where they were going or what they were doing at any point along the way until they were breaking the last set of episodes and realized they needed to figure out what the "big bad" was actually after all year. I know that Amell complained a bit about having their show serve as the launching point for Legends of Tomorrow, but that part wasn't nearly as bad as the main plotline.

Berlanti and company need to spend this summer seriously retooling their show running engine and figure out what the fuck they are doing across 4 shows.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Its because John Barrowman fills their quota of "people who can actually act".
Well yeah, and I don't actually want John Barrowman off the show, but at this point it's completely ludicrous for them to continue letting him live.

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
It's mind blowing how far that character has fallen, the season one episode where he did the one handed arrow catch, then beat Olivers ass was sick.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Soo article out where the producers said that the Flashpoint will also have an effect on Arrow. They made it seem like it would change things on Arrow that concern Barry.