Arrow

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Did I see Dr. Zalenka from SG:A?!?!

I'm super excited for this season of ALL the DC/CW shows, but especially Arrow. I'm looking forward to seeing Oliver train these noobs and show them how things are done.

I also can barely believe they're going to have 4 entire nights of connected super hero shows. Is that a first for TV? I know there have been other shows that were connected and occasionally did crossovers, but have there ever been 4 shows connected and crossing over?

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Did I see Dr. Zalenka from SG:A?!?!

I'm super excited for this season of ALL the DC/CW shows, but especially Arrow. I'm looking forward to seeing Oliver train these noobs and show them how things are done.

I also can barely believe they're going to have 4 entire nights of connected super hero shows. Is that a first for TV? I know there have been other shows that were connected and occasionally did crossovers, but have there ever been 4 shows connected and crossing over?

There have definitely be handful that have. One currently airing that comes to mind is the Chicage Fire/PD/Med/Law and Order all being connected with frequent crossover stuff.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Stephen Amell just tweeted this
  1. CteHZhHVUAAWpPe.jpg

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Started up again tonight. Kind of bleh episode, but one that had to happen. Looks like it will be a fun season

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I have an idea. Let's have another new villain be an archer!

Oh oh! And on Flash, let's have another speedster!

Fuck me. If not for Thea in those shorty shorts at the statue unveiling, episode would have been fairly sucky.

Malkav

French Madman
Denial seems to be the real superpower of Arrow and the Flash.

God damn it that statue was ugly as hell.

And I'm already pissed at the "let's make a random dude Felicity's new boyfriend because drama".

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Isn't that new random guy Adrian Chase aka Vigilante? Bonus points for them using George Perez artwork of Vigilante as the sketch for "goggles guy"

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Pretty sure that's not the same level this guy is going to be playing at. If he is, he is incompetent because Ollie should be dead a hundred times over by now against that kind of power.

Anyway, I'm not feeling the new team at all. Unless it is there solely so that "Wild Dog" can die, Curtis can realize he needs to stay behind the computer, and Pink Canary is just a cute mascot or something while the old team comes back together, I don't see the point. I liked the Wild Dog guy on Reaper when he was scared all the time, not really feeling the hard-ass vigilante yet. And what, exactly, is Curtis supposed to do out in the field? At least Diggle was trained and a badass. Canary is cute, as I said, but doesn't scream kickass to me.

Apparently we have a half dozen different Arrow threads, which sucks dick. Anyway, at one point that many years ago that I can't easily find, I rated Diggle higher than Thea in terms of fuckability. That has changed drastically these past couple seasons, and currently she is so goddamn hot that she's about the only reason I keep watching. I think it is mainly the short hair, but her acting and attitude have really improved too it seems.

And if any of you motherfuckers make me focus on another herp lip instead of how fucking hot she is, I will find you and herp your fucking lip!

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
She is way hotter than she used to be, and she's not an annoying bitch like she was at the start of the show. I think most of this happened season 3

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
As a DC Enthusiast; Prometheus Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.

This is the only time i will comment on this stupid show.