AssHat 2023 Final Four! Vote Now!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
he's literally saying "Mickey is wrong" and that Mickey could never have hand picked "easy fights" despite Mickey admitting to doing exactly that, and Lang accusing Mickey of doing exactly that because a fictional boxing association would never have allowed it.

if there's one thing boxing associations are known for, its integrity, honesty and truth. especially the movie ones

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
He was the "challenger" only because he was hand picked out of a folder by Creed who wanted the publicity of giving a total nobody a title shot. Nobody thought Rocky had a chance or could pose a viable challenge.

Everything I'm claiming is backed up by the scenes I am posting yet you keep doubling down on terrible analysis

No, the issue this whole time is you making statements like "everyone but Mickey" and "Lang is where Rocky was in Rocky 1" and then crying about those posts being debunked and crying about your words being taken literally instead of figuratively.

Lang was the #1 ranked contender. Rocky was a nobody literally helping a low level gangster run a protection racket LMAO.

Rockys manager was scared of Lang and intentionally avoiding his challenger/contender status. Creeds manager had never heard of Balboa.

Saying they're in the same place is like saying you and Marvin the fucking Martian are in the same place because you're both in the same universe lmao

Also, you keep clinging to real life boxing rules - you know it's a fictional movie universe. Is the boxing association ever even mentioned?

So you're saying Lang wasn't the hungry challenger that had the eye of the tiger? Or that Rocky didn't in the first Rocky? Which of those is incorrect?

Love how you're now trying to say the "whole issue" is that I said "everyone but Mickey." That's weird, because you said the issue was whether Rocky was the underdog or not. You can't even decide if you want that to mean he was the underdog to the audience or in the fictional universe. You keep flip flopping what you're trying to say.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
lol you're back after the ass whipping you got last time?

Remember when you didn't know the different between heart attack and cardiac arrest? lol how can someone be an adult and not know such basic shit?

if i got ass whipped why would i be back? i'm not some brain damaged cop

nah, i just enjoy stopping by and watching ossoi continue to embarrass you time after time

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
he's literally saying "Mickey is wrong" and that Mickey could never have hand picked "easy fights" despite Mickey admitting to doing exactly that, and Lang accusing Mickey of doing exactly that because a fictional boxing association would never have allowed it.

Love how you quote something I never said. You don't even know how quotes work? God damn, is there anything you do know?

Mickey chose the easier fights out of the ones he had to choose. They weren't nobodies off the street, they were the easier of who he's required to fight. But you don't know anything about boxing so you wouldn't know that

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
if i got ass whipped why would i be back? i'm not some brain damaged cop

nah, i just enjoy stopping by and watching ossoi continue to embarrass you time after time

Stop you're gonna give me cardiac arrest with all this high level trash talk 😂

Run out of Reno 911 gifs?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
So you're saying Lang wasn't the hungry challenger that had the eye of the tiger? Or that Rocky didn't in the first Rocky? Which of those is incorrect?

Here we go again - makes a claim, then has to restrict the scope of the claim after it gets easily debunked.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Here we go again - makes a claim, then has to restrict the scope of the claim after it gets easily debunked.

Literally the exact claim I made. You keep pretending I'm saying wildly different things because you've known you're wrong this entire time. You keep changing what you think underdog means. You keep changing whether it's the audience or the fictional universe that thinks he's the underdog. Hell, you tried to say it's an upset if the favorite wins in a specific round.

You've been wrong about everything. Just stop, it's sad at this point

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Remember when you thought Apollo Creed was breaking the rules by not fighting the guy who was injured and had to back out? Why continue when you're in way over your head like this?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Mickey chose the easier fights out of the ones he had to choose. They weren't nobodies off the street,

Here we go again.

This time he's arguing with Clubber Lang

"Fighting other bums"

Incoming "that's just trash talk - it doesn't count!"

1700356654093.png

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
man i havent seen anyone get a beating this hard since that underdog rocky beat clubber lang

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Here we go again.

This time he's arguing with Clubber Lang

"Fighting other bums"

Incoming "that's just trash talk - it doesn't count!"

View attachment 500962

WOW. So because Clubber Lang said the other boxers were bums, that means they weren't legitimately ranked boxers? Is that where you're really trying to take this? Dude, take your L already.

Remember this?

Butthurt vs. Ambiturner

Thought Rocky was the favourite going into the first Creed fight despite the entire buildup being about how Rocky wasn't preparing properly, and Micky telling him he was gonna lose.

You didn't even know Clubber Lang was a different boxer than Apollo Creed HOLY SHIT

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
same picture 100th time

So is your argument now that Rocky's not the favorite because Mickey and his opponent thought Rocky would lose? That's what makes someone an underdog? So if Rocky and Adrien thought Rocky could beat Creed in their first fight that makes Rocky the favorite?

Interesting hill you're choosing to die on.

Didn't Mickey die before the fight ended? Does that mean Rocky was back to the favorite once that happened?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
View attachment 500964

yes that's exactly what I'm saying lmao

Dude, stop changing what your argument is. You've flip flopped like 20 times already.

Is it that the movie gave us reasons Rocky would lose? Because no shit, that's obvious.

Is it that Rocky was supposed to be the underdog in the fight? Because that's retarded.

Is it some weird bullshit in the middle that you can't seem to stick with?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

I have no idea what you guys are arguing about but I love it.

Oh shit, Ossoi Ossoi and Araysar Araysar (like always) just got BTFO.

Thank you, Ladies and Gentlemen. I take no pleasure in beating up on retards, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

and Edaw Edaw like always you are a gentlemen and a scholar.

See you guys next time