AssHat 2023 Final Four! Vote Now!

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
hasn't happened for a couple years now. I think we're getting soft. Plus, LLR is afraid of looking anti semitic.
I have unconfirmed reports from anonymous sources that Araysar Araysar is actually a Russian Jew and it's his skeleton in the closet. Before the finals I am hoping Laura Loomer will be confirming this #breaking news.

• 2Mother of God
  • 1Haram
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 4 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Is he complaning about the diversity after asking for the diversity?

Pro Palestinian mobs should execute every Jewish journalist imo, so we can deport the Pro Palestianian mobs.
Wow that’s an extreme viewpoint inciting some very serious violence you got this Chris

• 2Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I have unconfirmed reports from anonymous sources that Araysar Araysar is actually a Russian Jew and it's his skeleton in the closet. Before the finals I am hoping Laura Loomer will be confirming this #breaking news.
All Russians and Spaniards have a high percentage Jew.

Hoping to do 23 and me this Christmas to get confirmation that I'm 100% British.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
All Russians and Spaniards have a high percentage Jew.

Hoping to do 23 and me this Christmas to get confirmation that I'm 100% British.

If your ancestors never colonized any native women, can you really even claim to be british? A True brit's ancestry will be as muddled as his language.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
What exactly is Wormie doing? He is just pro Israel in the politics section?
Sucking on foreskins, counting pennies, and fucking men in the ass. Jews don't really do anything else.

Chris

Potato del Grande
If your ancestors never colonized any native women, can you really even claim to be british? A True brit's ancestry will be as muddled as his language.
Celtic people are the natives.

I have a Clan surname and I'm Catholic so there's some oppressed Irish and Scottish women in my ancestry.

I'm indigenous.

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Celtic people are the natives.

I have a Clan surname and I'm Catholic so there's some oppressed Irish and Scottish women in my ancestry.

I'm indigenous.
Nope

• 1Harrow

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
how have you even made it this far?
People get really mad when you force them to confront their own ego investments. The aspies that litter these forums hold a grudge forever when you call them out on retarded shit they've said. And it's because 90% of them are on the spectrum, rife with OCD.

• 1Hodjing

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
People get really mad when you force them to confront their own ego investments. The aspies that litter these forums hold a grudge forever when you call them out on retarded shit they've said. And it's because 90% of them are on the spectrum, rife with OCD.

I am not autistic

• 1Worf
  • 1OK, Sure
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 3 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You know what, I just realized this shit is rigged. Chris should have had this in the bag, but LLR banned him from Politics. In just a handful of posts talking about the middle east, he's became insufferable. Though, if Wormie wins - I think he might quit the forum.
sport nba palooza GIF by The Ringer

• 1Solidarity

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
You know what, I just realized this shit is rigged. Chris should have had this in the bag, but LLR banned him from Politics. In just a handful of posts talking about the middle east, he's became insufferable. Though, if Wormie wins - I think he might quit the forum.
sport nba palooza GIF by The Ringer
Now do Foler instead of Chris

• 1Harrow
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Now do Foler instead of Chris
Wish.com Turing has cracked yet another code: People who make top 8 for the Asshat Medal are typically ALSO on the receiving end of moderator actions disproportionately to the rest of the forum!

Boy if Araysar was working in codebreaking back in WW2, I bet he would have cracked the Congolese enigma machine in like a month!

• 1Jonesing
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
1700093360092.png

I refuse to vote in this round after Chris was eliminated. My whole worldview has been crushed. This is my protest.

I will totally vote in the finals in an effort to help Wormie win over Foler's Russian alt.

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Araysar vs. Foler
Kirun vs. wormie

So basically this shit comes down to Ukraine vs Israel? I just thought, well what would Mel Gibson do, and the votes filled themselves in.

anigif_sub-buzz-5550-1477428648-13.gif

P.S. Sorry Folders once again you are the bridesmaid.

1200x675mf.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Garbage