AssHat 2023 Final Round!! Do it!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Next you're gonna tell me she is not a highly successfully call center drone.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Almost certain she does. Is that gonna be a problem?

giphy.gif

When I was 18-21 I worked part-time at a large UK PC retailer, similar in size to Best Buy.

This was the early 00s and PCs still cost £1000+, laptops £2000+ and digital cameras, mp3 players were still a thing

My store had a "camera" bar for the smaller ticket items, every salesperson was required to do an hour shift on the bar before going back to the main sales floor.

As we were on commission everyone saw it as losing out on potential PC sales.

I used to get up extra early in order to be the first person at the store so that I could make the camera bar rota and put myself on first whilst the store was quiet. This meant I could maximize my sales of big ticket items during the busiest times.

What is your analysis of the above?

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
What is your analysis of the above?

I literally had that exact same job at that exact same age. Slinging those 3 mp Canon Elphs, $500 e-machines, $1500 Compaqs, with an occasional Uniden cordless phone, while watching the first Matrix movie endlessly on a loop.

• 1Harrow

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Araysar vs. wormie

Not the Chris conclusion I was hoping for, but the rest of the also-rans goal has come together.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I literally had that exact same job at that exact same age. Slinging those 3 mp Canon Elphs, $500 e-machines, $1500 Compaqs, with an occasional Uniden cordless phone, while watching the first Matrix movie endlessly on a loop.
Yes but were you British at the time?
Totally different.

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Not surprised some of the boards worst posters started life working retail. They probably also did stints trying to move Amway or Herbalife

• 1Worf

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Araysar vs. wormie
Araysar vs. wormie
Araysar vs. wormie
Araysar vs. wormie
Araysar vs. wormie
Araysar vs. wormie
Araysar vs. wormie
Araysar vs. wormie
Araysar vs. wormie
Araysar vs. wormie
Araysar vs. wormie
Araysar vs. wormie
Araysar vs. wormie
Araysar vs. wormie
Araysar vs. wormie
Araysar vs. wormie
Araysar vs. wormie
Araysar vs. wormie
I'm pretty sure this is the exact way Biden "won" in 2020.

• 4Let's Go Brandon!
  • 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider
This is honestly the funniest competition i've ever seen on the internet.
Araysar's vaguely threatening gesture and stance, Wormie meekly clasping his hands together in fear, the difference in size between Araysar's massive postcount and wormie's, Araysar's caveman-tier slouch making him look like a hunchback versus Wormie's standing up straight, the remnants of what appear to be posts in the Ukraine thread on Araysar's face versus Wormie's effortless posts in the Juicing Wealth and Power thread, the intense expression on Araysar's face versus the bewildered expression on Wormie's, the sheer difference in size between their postcount - Araysar's is probably double the size of Wormie's, Araysar's tryhard profile with his posts jutting out and his longer paragraphs versus Wormie's insidious tricks. i could go on, but you get the idea.
all of this contrasted with the constant assertion that these people are identical on this forum and there is no meaningful difference between them makes for the most exquisite form of irony when their differences are juxtaposed so vividly. the contrast is almost divine - on the left is man's hubris, his desire to capture the beauty of nature and make it his own, his cerebral and conscious understanding of what it means to be what he thinks he is, his intentional "becoming". while on the right is nature, effortless being, no CHATGPT or BING or Large Language Models, just an "is" that needs nothing added to it in order to be complete. he tries so hard and yet, the harder he tries to "become", the further he takes himself away from the effortless "is" that is the thing he wants to be. it's comedy on a cosmic scale, a joke only god himself could come up with.

zw72qjv2plb31.jpg

• 5Worf
  • 2Double Worf
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 10 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
all of this contrasted with the constant assertion that these people are identical on this forum and there is no meaningful difference between them makes for the most exquisite form of irony when their differences are juxtaposed so vividly. the contrast is almost divine - on the left is man's hubris, his desire to capture the beauty of nature and make it his own, his cerebral and conscious understanding of what it means to be what he thinks he is, his intentional "becoming". while on the right is nature, effortless being, no CHATGPT or BING or Large Language Models, just an "is" that needs nothing added to it in order to be complete. he tries so hard and yet, the harder he tries to "become", the further he takes himself away from the effortless "is" that is the thing he wants to be. it's comedy on a cosmic scale, a joke only god himself could come up with.

Lol that's written like an old school szila review of some pretentious Yugoslavian arthouse film that nobody on this forum will ever go see.

• 2Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
This is honestly the funniest competition i've ever seen on the internet.
Araysar's vaguely threatening gesture and stance, Wormie meekly clasping his hands together in fear, the difference in size between Araysar's massive postcount and wormie's, Araysar's caveman-tier slouch making him look like a hunchback versus Wormie's standing up straight, the remnants of what appear to be posts in the Ukraine thread on Araysar's face versus Wormie's effortless posts in the Juicing Wealth and Power thread, the intense expression on Araysar's face versus the bewildered expression on Wormie's, the sheer difference in size between their postcount - Araysar's is probably double the size of Wormie's, Araysar's tryhard profile with his posts jutting out and his longer paragraphs versus Wormie's insidious tricks. i could go on, but you get the idea.

View attachment 500850

Perfection.

May I suggest one slight tweak?
1700286033624.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 2 users