Australian in U.S. on baseball scholarship murdered by teens because they were bored

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
And this thread's going to be rickshawed along with the others because Tanoomba and friends just can't help themselves. It's like some kind of white guilt asperger syndrome
So you're pre-emptively blaming me. That way, anybody who feels like it can follow Hodj's previous example in the Justice for Zimmerman thread and shit-post this thread into the ground, then say "Tanoomba does it again!"

Sorry Adebisibro, I'm calling you on your bullshit.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Indeed I do.

What does that have to do with me having a problem with racism?
you automatically assumed that the "white" guy was the racist and the black guy was the victim.

shows a lot about how you think. as much as you deny it, instinctively the lizard part of your brain associates racism with white on black racism, rather than just racism. black and white racism is virtually alien to you

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
remember when he told us we all should live with a black family for 6 months?

imagine if you lived with a family of one of these guys

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
White, black or purple, I imagine living in a home with a bunch of people you aren't related to and don't know in a serious manner for longer than a few weeks is the closest thing to hell a man can find on Earth.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>

Our feeble racist white privileged brains are too slow to appreciate these fine young men and how amazing their families must be

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

tanoomba,

would you want to live with one of these three young black men for 6 months to understand their plight?

and if not, why?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
White, black or purple, I imagine living in a home with a bunch of people you aren't related to and don't know in a serious manner for longer than a few weeks is the closest thing to hell a man can find on Earth.
I don't even want to live in one of my friends' houses with their family, let alone some strangers.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Don't Ignore Race in Christopher Lane's Murder
The association of young black men with violence doesn't come out of thin air

video of 911 call inside

"But who's to say what would happen if black America exerted even half of the emotional fervor and brainpower it does over cases like Martin's to thinking about how to keep black boys from going wrong? Annette John-Hall had some wise words on this last year. What kind of self-image do we have to assume we can only change others, but not ourselves?"

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
you automatically assumed that the "white" guy was the racist and the black guy was the victim.

shows a lot about how you think. as much as you deny it, instinctively the lizard part of your brain associates racism with white on black racism, rather than just racism. black and white racism is virtually alien to you
Completely and utterly wrong. I didn't assume anything except that the media knew what they were talking about. Turns out they were way off, which I acknowledged and changed my position accordingly. Try again.

Once again, you could not be more wrong. I never said any of you should live with a black family. I said, in the interest of playing the media's "perception" games, that Zimmerman could avoid or at least reduce the negative backlash he would receive after an innocent verdict by giving the public what they want: A gesture that showed he was eager to improve race relations. Living with a black family seems like kind of a silly example (and it is) but judging by how easy it is to manipulate the public it may very well have worked.

Shows a lot about how you think, actually. Instinctively, you associate everything I say with your abstract idea of a "white guilt" peddler rather than actually read the words I'm saying. That way you can turn me into a caricature you can easily make fun of, even if your ridicule has no connection to anything I've actually said. Actually listening to what somebody's saying is virtually alien to you.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
oh no you dont, you told us (not just zimzam) we should live with a black family for 6 months to understand them better

you are the biggest white guilt peddler here

so which of these 3 fine young men would you like to live with?

or you dont think you have to because you understand the black plight so well?

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
well it depends are you going to live with the 73% of single parent black famalies or the 27% of dual parent black families?

I actually lived with a bunch of homeless black and peurto rican people for a week in a poor house, my catholic high school has their junoirs and senoirs do it and a year of community service which I wound up doing in a mostly black/hispanic elementary school in bridgeport ct.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
if the only way to learn about black plight is to live with black families, then lets jump right in the middle of it.

unless tanoomba meant that we should all live with the Cosbys

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Only about 2 out of every 3

http://datacenter.kidscount.org/data...13,185/432,431

Black or African American Number 6,273,000 6,195,000 6,471,000 6,533,000 6,509,000
Percent 65% 65% 67% 66% 67%

You'll note its also the highest of any ethnic minority group in America, even Native Americans.

Up to 72% according to this source

http://newsone.com/1195075/children-...-u-s-american/

One in four children in the United States is being raised by a single parent - a percentage that has been on the rise and is higher than other developed countries, according to a report released Wednesday.

Of the 27 industrialized countries studied by the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development, the U.S. had 25.8 percent of children being raised by a single parent, compared with an average of 14.9 percent across the other countries.

In the African American community, 72 percent of Black children are raised in a single parent household.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
well it depends are you going to live with the 73% of single parent famalies or the 27% of dual parent families?
Haha that's right! Blacks don't have daddys! And all black males from single family households are murderers.

No racism here guys.

Pssst. The secret is just to imply, not outright state.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Facts are now racist.

Even facts cited to news sources who literally call themselves "News One for Black America"

And now Ancient has descended into the same madness that consumed Tanoomba and Duppin