Avengers: Age of Ultron

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
I wouls say that for at least Civil War you need to read the Amazing Spider-Man stories as well since he plays a very pivotal role in Civil War, revealing his secret identity and all.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
While saying that he was carefully swirling a brandy snifter full of his own farts before inhaling deeply and commenting how his recent vintage had an "oaky, somewhat earthy bouquet..."

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I only liked TDK from his batman trilogy. BB and TDKR were ~meh. I like Nolan, but they're movies about superheroes man.

Oldbased

> Than U
Talking to some people today about the local elections when one mentions one of them not being worthy and I break out how could they be worthy they are just puppets , puppets in strings, then I crush a can and go STRINGS.

Awkward. I think they thought I was about to kill someone and obviously had not seen this trailer yet.

Column_sl

shitlord
Curious how they will play out Civil War since they don't have the new warriors.

I guess it will just center around the Hulks rampage in Las Vegas, and not Nitro killing 600 people.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Talking to some people today about the local elections when one mentions one of them not being worthy and I break out how could they be worthy they are just puppets , puppets in strings, then I crush a can and go STRINGS.

Awkward. I think they thought I was about to kill someone and obviously had not seen this trailer yet.
hahaha

Ko Dokomo_sl

shitlord
There's a coat rack out there that's worthy

WXsFEO1.gif
I dunno. I think that it's more of a matter that if a tornado hit that house the coat rack would be the only thing left standing.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>

That's pretty fucking funny.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Curious how they will play out Civil War since they don't have the new warriors.

I guess it will just center around the Hulks rampage in Las Vegas, and not Nitro killing 600 people.
They also could use volstagg instead, for the events of Siege, since it basically was the same fucking situation. here's what happened.

After Asgard materialized in Oklahoma, Volstagg wanted to have fun adventures like Thor, so he goes around, stops a robbery or something and boom lots of ppl die. (a stadium? i don't remember)

So ppl are like, "wtf, crazy Asgardians, TAKE IT DOWN", basically the same thing.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Eh. That is more of gods leaving mortals alone, not superheroes becoming government assets. I mean, I see your point, but there are plenty of things that would cause them to argue the ideologies of registration about that's already happened in the MCU.

The actual question is whether or not they are even going to have registration be a plot device. There is plenty for cap and ironman to become enemies about. The trstment of banner/hulk, stark creating ultron, stark being so morally ambiguous under the guise of helping, cap being a self-righteous killjoy. Registration, at THIS point in the MCU seems a bit premature... But there are a lot of movies between now and cap 3.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Thing is most ppl forget, SHIELD is almost non-existent, in AOS they are barely just creating safehouses that already get infiltrated and have like 1 working stolen stealth quinnjet.

Civil War worked back then b/c SHIELD was as big as ever and all encompassing, basically it was
1. register
2. get trained by SHIELD
3. get paid

SHIELD at this current time is dis-avowed, we have to see how they're gonna build SHIELD back up for Cap3.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
They have stated it's not really about registration as it is oversight over the whole thing. Basically Obama appoints a "superhuman" czar to watch over all the superheroes. This leads to some saying "I don't want someone watching over me all the time" and the others being "good idea!"

It's sort of like the silmarillion to the lord of the rings. Interesting if you like the topic, but very far from necessary reads. Also, as has been said, a lot of the tie ins are forced by upper management so the writers tend to not be very invested in the job, resulting in shoddy stories
Ah ok , well really enjoyed House of M that was a good read. Civil War was ok and yeah i read a few side issues and just stopped after a few.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
If you wanna avoid going long form, this guy does some pretty good overviews of the major Marvel story arcs, especially those that are known to be on the slate for MCU.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Marvel legally making progress tracking down Hydra, granted a subpoena today to retrieve all identifying information from Google of the account who leaked the trailer.